Well, we all know Murphy's Law, I've come up with buyer's law....
When you finally ARE ready to seriously look for a horse, the following ALWAYS happens:
1. You want registered (to stay showing in your circuit)= all you can find are
2. You want a mare= everyone is selling geldings
3. You NEED a gelding= EVERYTHING is mares.
And these are KILLING me right now
4. The ABSOLUTE tallest you can have is 14.2hh (and that's pushing it)= EVERY SINGLE FLIPPIN PERFECT PERSONALITY MATCH IS 15.0+hh
5. When anything smaller than 15.0hh is automatically out the window= you
can't find anything taller than 14hh.
6. You've always looked for something to finish off= Everything was already
7. You need a finished horse (or at least the finished side of
green)= Everything you come across that fits the height requirement, hasn't been touched in over 10 years!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????