This could be grounds for divorce! - Page 6
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

This could be grounds for divorce!

This is a discussion on This could be grounds for divorce! within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        11-08-2009, 11:57 AM
      #51
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kentucky    
    I am not defending his acting and as I said earlier he is no more than a horse rustler. But if it was a wife wanting to get rid of her husband's golf clubs, hunting rifle(s), or his annoying hunting dog. Would you feel this diehard about it? Or is it just becuase it is a woman that is the victim here or it is a horse?

    The lack of respect to her is sickening by that guy. But, if the shoe was on the other foot would it be as bad in your minds?

    Good point, and there are plenty of women who have sold things without their husband's knowledge or consent...

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kevinshorses    
    Have you ever met a woman? They are the ones with boobs and makeup.
    are you here all week? The veal's terrible!
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        11-08-2009, 01:17 PM
      #52
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kentucky    
    I am not defending his acting and as I said earlier he is no more than a horse rustler. But if it was a wife wanting to get rid of her husband's golf clubs, hunting rifle(s), or his annoying hunting dog. Would you feel this diehard about it? Or is it just becuase it is a woman that is the victim here or it is a horse?

    The lack of respect to her is sickening by that guy. But, if the shoe was on the other foot would it be as bad in your minds?
    It's totally wrong to try to get rid of your SO's possessions period, but golf clubs or a rifle are far less significant than a living animal. I wouldn't be nearly as disturbed if it was something like that because those things don't know the difference and can be easily replaced (but it still doesn't make it right). It would be horrible of a wife to get rid of her husband's dog, however.
         
        11-08-2009, 02:17 PM
      #53
    Chat Moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jessabel    
    It's totally wrong to try to get rid of your SO's possessions period, but golf clubs or a rifle are far less significant than a living animal. I wouldn't be nearly as disturbed if it was something like that because those things don't know the difference and can be easily replaced (but it still doesn't make it right). It would be horrible of a wife to get rid of her husband's dog, however.

    I understand what your mean, but some things like a gun that was given to them by their grandfather or an close friend, can't be replaced.
         
        11-08-2009, 02:29 PM
      #54
    Green Broke
    Without having read previous posts:

    I would rather call the husband and have him reconsider. If you called the wife, then we KNOW there's going to be havok. Instead, I'd call the husband in this case.
         
        11-08-2009, 04:41 PM
      #55
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kentucky    
    I understand what your mean, but some things like a gun that was given to them by their grandfather or an close friend, can't be replaced.
    I would love to write something smart to agree with you kentucky bu I think I,ve ppushed it as far as I dare but good luck to you lol
         
        11-08-2009, 06:31 PM
      #56
    Showing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smrobs    
    I think I would be tempted to call his house several times until his wife answered and then start asking all kinds of questions about the "for sale" horse. If he was my husband, that would not only be a divorceable offense, that would be a killing offense. I feel sorry for any buyer that actually gets that horse because sooner or later, the wife will try to get it back and if the husband has no legal ownership of the horse, she could get it back from the buyer.
    hahahahahah that's hilarious, love the honesty, so funny!
         
        11-08-2009, 11:59 PM
      #57
    Yearling
    I know this is supposed to be serious subject but I have laughed my arse off! Jimmy - a fellow smarty pants - heh heh awesome!

    I am very lucky my husband has come to understand and accept that there are three of us in this marriage, me, my horse and him.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Making it through divorce eclecticstar Horse Talk 6 04-14-2009 07:56 PM
    Thanksgiving Divorce Joshie Jokes and Funnies 6 11-20-2008 12:27 PM
    online game ends in divorce RegalCharm General Off Topic Discussion 3 11-14-2008 03:57 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0