Hi everyone. I have thought long and hard about this and I now relize at this point in my life I should not have bought a horse and I should of thought with my head and not my heart when I original decided. I lost my job due to a back injury and am still working on a settlement with the insurance company, and can not get another job due to the restrictions placed by my dr. I have applied for disability but have no idea if or when I will be approved. I will not have the funds needed to take care of her like she deserves and I do not want her to suffer because of my mistake. My husband is doing all he can working 7 days a week right now to keep food on the table and bills paid so he would not be able to help me. I know I will be getting the settlement but we owe a good chunk of money to his family and I did not relize how much until we sat down the other day and were going over things.