Thanks again for all the posts! I love the concerns that you guys are throwing at me, honestly.....first thing first, I checked back with the city/township I am in, and where we are located it is legal to keep a horse, just have to have a proper shelter, which my hubby could easily build, secondly, if we do end up staying here, and not moving, getting a friend for Rodeo will be an option, I was thinking some kind of pony, as I don't want the hassle of having to ride 2 horses.
As for high traffic zones, and how the place would hold up, I've been thinking about this one lately, and when I do get the other area fenced in, I plan on rotating like crazy, and to eventually even fence in the front yard as an extra place.
As far as hay and grain storage.....thanks for bringing that up Wallaby!! That is something that is still in the works to be honest. I've been thinking about the pros and cons of all of this for the past couple days.
So what I have decided is.....until we know for sure if we will be moving to WV or not, my hubby is 100% sure that we will know either way in the next 4-5months, Rodeo will stay where he is at now, but if we find that we are staying here, than wont think twice about bringing him home. Again thanks so much for all of the help and bringing up all concerns, and giving me all the advice!! Really appreciate it!!!! Ill keep everyone updated!