Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads - Page 169
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads

This is a discussion on Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category
  • passaphina horse what does it look like.
  • Horse for sale with scratches

Like Tree3916Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    11-14-2011, 04:36 PM
  #1681
Weanling
"quote from draftysmum"Ummmmmmmm...is it just me, or does this mare looks just plain brown? Also, how could she be registered as a buckskin (which have very distinctive features that MAKE them buckskins), if she's not? *scratches head*

Mare with COLOR
I broke this mare myself. She is 8 year old, registered buckskin (but this mare is no buckskin), cutting bred, and about 14.2 hands. She is smart and responsive. I ride her in a rope nose band. She is a little spooky, but that is just the kind of horse she is. Has crazy looking eyes, and she's not a solid color. In the pictures she looks like a black bay, but she is more of a dark grulla. Have to come see her to appreciate her. She's about as stocky as they come and she has a pretty baby doll head. She would make a nice brood mare or a good cow horse. She is ready for a job. Im asking $1200 or best offer on her. I know how todays economy is so I will consider all reasonable offers. Thanks for looking. Ask for Katie (520)621.6395

  • Location: Sandario Rd
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
[/QUOTE]
Drafty, I know what you r saying but my mare is out of a "buckskin"( quinceys approval ) and she is from what I can see in those pics identical, color wise, to that mare...i made the breeder show me her papers because I couldnt see it lol....but she is papered buckskin, however that happend idk?? That's not the color my eyes see they see brown
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    11-15-2011, 11:55 AM
  #1682
Foal
Whats a passaphina???
Horse For Sale - $500 (Sevierville)

Date: 2011-11-14, 4:34PM EST
Reply to: sale-7fa6n-2702374041@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have a three year old horse for sale. She is passaphina and TN walker. She was broke about a year ago by a professional. I just don't have the time for her anymore and are wanting her to go to a good home. The picture was taken about four months ago. I am asking $500 obo. You can reach me any time at Ask for Regina. Thanks for looking.

  • Location: Sevierville
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
     
    11-15-2011, 12:06 PM
  #1683
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnNBurn625    
Whats a passaphina???
Horse For Sale - $500 (Sevierville)

Date: 2011-11-14, 4:34PM EST
Reply to: sale-7fa6n-2702374041@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have a three year old horse for sale. She is passaphina and TN walker. She was broke about a year ago by a professional. I just don't have the time for her anymore and are wanting her to go to a good home. The picture was taken about four months ago. I am asking $500 obo. You can reach me any time at Ask for Regina. Thanks for looking.

  • Location: Sevierville
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
paso-fino...silly people!
     
    11-15-2011, 12:14 PM
  #1684
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnNBurn625    
Whats a passaphina???
Horse For Sale - $500 (Sevierville)

Date: 2011-11-14, 4:34PM EST
Reply to: sale-7fa6n-2702374041@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have a three year old horse for sale. She is passaphina and TN walker. She was broke about a year ago by a professional. I just don't have the time for her anymore and are wanting her to go to a good home. The picture was taken about four months ago. I am asking $500 obo. You can reach me any time at Ask for Regina. Thanks for looking.

  • Location: Sevierville
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
People shouldn't try to sell horses that they can't even spell the breed of.. it really hurts their credibility. "Professional" doesn't mean anything unless they give name & credentials. And A LOT can happen in 4 months if a horse isn't given proper care, especially when the owner is selling due to the fact that she "doesn't have time". That horse may not even look like that anymore!
     
    11-15-2011, 12:18 PM
  #1685
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahkgamble    
People shouldn't try to sell horses that they can't even spell the breed of.. it really hurts their credibility. "Professional" doesn't mean anything unless they give name & credentials. And A LOT can happen in 4 months if a horse isn't given proper care, especially when the owner is selling due to the fact that she "doesn't have time". That horse may not even look like that anymore!

I know. I wouldnt try to ride this horse if I went and looked her. Especially if she hasnt be messed with for 4 months.
     
    11-16-2011, 12:18 AM
  #1686
Started
Not a horse for sale add but here:
Doesn't need to be pretty, I'm not looking for a craft project! Need some untanned hides of various kill to train a horse with. I will pay a fair amount and come collect it.
***do not contact me w/ road kill****

They should have worded it better. I realize they were looking for a hide of some sort to desinitize a horse for jumping, but wow.
     
    11-16-2011, 12:26 AM
  #1687
Trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseymyhorserocks    
Not a horse for sale add but here:
Doesn't need to be pretty, I'm not looking for a craft project! Need some untanned hides of various kill to train a horse with. I will pay a fair amount and come collect it.
***do not contact me w/ road kill****

They should have worded it better. I realize they were looking for a hide of some sort to desinitize a horse for jumping, but wow.
Curious...how do you use a hide to desensitize a horse for jumping? I could see where you'd use one to desensitize a horse to pack out when hunting, but...paint me confused on this one.
     
    11-16-2011, 03:09 PM
  #1688
Trained
Really, if the horse is worth $20K, you think they'd at least get her COLOR right! Yeesh! She is most definitely NOT a black and white paint.

13.3 Black and White Paint Calf Horse
Jig 13.3 h, 6 years old, APHA, mare. Super nice tiedown horse and is a 1D & winning 2D barrel horse- push style. $20,000 video available on website Please Call 830-2seven9-two664 and I can give it to ya. Calling is the best way of getting a hold of me for I do not check email or know how to txt.

  • Location: Oklahoma
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


Okay, this one gave me a chuckle. They don't know how old the horse is (between 5 and 15 years old), they don't know if she's broke or not, and since they can't afford the feed bill, "slim" to me sounds more like "seriously underweight." Oh, and no pics.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/grd/2705505393.html
Can not aford feed bill needing to rehome sound, slim broodmare. Big horse approx. 16 hands between 5 and 15 yrs old no papers. Do not think she is broke to ride.
     
    11-16-2011, 08:33 PM
  #1689
Weanling
Ummm if you can watch the whole video lol I just can't figure out what they r trying to show that the horse can do???? Stand while being poorly saddled or poorly bridled or just what??? Seems to be a trooper though, poor guy....

15 yr old TWH gelding
     
    11-16-2011, 10:43 PM
  #1690
Trained
Not really dumb.....but WHOLLY FAT HAFFIE!
horse for sale
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Probly the dumbest riding style! horse_luver4e Horse Breeds 133 04-09-2013 05:48 PM
This MUST be the dumbest bideo out there Spyder Horse Videos 69 05-06-2011 03:00 PM
1991 2 horse BP horse trailer for sale Strait Load babalina Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 02-27-2010 08:27 PM
Dumbest horse idea Kentucky Horse Breeding 5 03-09-2009 02:10 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0