Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads - Page 257
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads

This is a discussion on Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category
  • Goat cart shafts
  • Erl voltaire for sale

Like Tree3916Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    02-15-2012, 11:56 AM
  #2561
Weanling
I do too ! Just thought it was funny cause he's a cool mule ! And wears a saddle like a horse !
Posted via Mobile Device
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    02-15-2012, 12:02 PM
  #2562
Weanling
There is war on the Wyoming craigslist right now. Someone said they had their trailer stolen and want someone to give them a new one. They say they're on disability and only get $700 a month. They said they'd come pick the trailer up if they get gas money from the trailer owner.

People are responding that owning horses while on disability is stupid and they can't be that disabled if they can ride and go get a job.
     
    02-15-2012, 12:23 PM
  #2563
Started
Quote:
Originally Posted by furbabymum    
There is war on the Wyoming craigslist right now. Someone said they had their trailer stolen and want someone to give them a new one. They say they're on disability and only get $700 a month. They said they'd come pick the trailer up if they get gas money from the trailer owner.

People are responding that owning horses while on disability is stupid and they can't be that disabled if they can ride and go get a job.
They should have been asking for help to find their stolen one. Some people feel so entitled... Ugh.

I had a nasty war on my local Craigslist two or three years ago. Someone kept posting their populous horse herd up for sale, advertising them for dog food, selling by the pound live weight, AND offering to let the buyer kill and clean the horses on their property. That got nasty! And for good reason.
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    02-15-2012, 01:05 PM
  #2564
Weanling
I'm sure he was just doing that to get people's goats. Some people are just plain mean and stupid.

There was one on a colorado craigslist where people were warning others about a horse seller who was drugging the horses up. I was glad I was warned about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyDraco    
They should have been asking for help to find their stolen one. Some people feel so entitled... Ugh.

I had a nasty war on my local Craigslist two or three years ago. Someone kept posting their populous horse herd up for sale, advertising them for dog food, selling by the pound live weight, AND offering to let the buyer kill and clean the horses on their property. That got nasty! And for good reason.
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    02-15-2012, 02:32 PM
  #2565
Foal
"I'm looking for broodmares with lots of color, we are not looking to spend a lot of money for these mares so on the cheaper side. We will just use them for breeding Does not have to be registered. Not really up to traveling very far so hoping your close or that you will meet half way if you are farther away. You can text me anytime. Calls only after 5:00-8:00PM. You can also email me anytime and I will try and get back to you. Thanks!"

"I'm looking for broodmares with lots of color, we are not looking to spend a lot of money for these mares so on the cheaper side"

Basicly I don't care what they look like as long as they are colorful . . . Oh and I don't want to pay for any thing that is actually quality.

"Does not have to be registered"

I don't really care about what I'm raising . . . Just as long as its colorful

"Not really up to traveling very far so hoping your close or that you will meet half way if you are farther away"

Basicly I'm broke and I can't afford to drive any where for a next to free colorful mare.

Arg some people shouldn't be breeding
Druydess, MicKey73 and Fargosgirl like this.
     
    02-15-2012, 03:26 PM
  #2566
Started
^^Another *head*desk* moment...Some people are so ridiculous!
     
    02-15-2012, 03:27 PM
  #2567
Foal
Another thing I see a lot is....horse loves children so can be used as a lesson horse but is green broke.
     
    02-15-2012, 03:34 PM
  #2568
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by redape49    
For $ale Thorough Breed Horse

Hello im selling a thorough breed female horse she is 8 years old we ride her with the saddle.
She's pregnant by an azteca horse she is 3 months pregnant all im asking is what I payed yo get her pregnant which is 300$.
The reason why im selling her is beacuse he don't have any space for her because we have sheeps and we don't have any room for she could be running and playing.
If your intrested please give me a call at (559)333-4370 Thank You! :) We speak Spanish/English
OMG I've seen that horse before! And that property!! XD Whaaat? Ewww!!
     
    02-15-2012, 06:17 PM
  #2569
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by redape49    
For $ale Thorough Breed Horse

Hello im selling a thorough breed female horse she is 8 years old we ride her with the saddle.
She's pregnant by an azteca horse she is 3 months pregnant all im asking is what I payed yo get her pregnant which is 300$.
The reason why im selling her is beacuse he don't have any space for her because we have sheeps and we don't have any room for she could be running and playing.
If your intrested please give me a call at (559)333-4370 Thank You! :) We speak Spanish/English
Posted this earlier in the week but it still shocked at the ignorance in some people.
     
    02-15-2012, 07:26 PM
  #2570
Weanling
Sorry, died in laughter on this one!
L'il Beginnings Miniature Horse & Tack Sale Board
I always wanted "wining show horses"!
VICEROY AND WINING SHOW HORSES

ID#: 54974 Date posted :Feb 2 ,2012
Price: Varies
Ad Type : Miniature Horses - all sizes
Country : U.S.A
City,State/Province : Granbury,TX


GORGEOUS SHOW READY VICEROY
This cart has won the Viceroy Class at AMHA Worlds the last four years in a row. Fully refinished and show chromed out. Shafts are 58" long and wider than the usual miniature cart. This cart can fit miniatures and Shetlands. Wheels are 20". Includes body, shaft, and wheel covers.


More photos are available on request. Price reduced for quick sale!! $3750.00
ERL VOLTAIRE FOR THE RECORD
2005 AMHR buckskin pinto stallion, 36.50" tall. Son of Voltaire!! Wrecker is a multiple Res NATIONAL Champion in Halter, Liberty, and Color and has many Top Tens in Driving. All shown by an amateur. His most recent wins were in 2011, so he is ready to go out and win for you today. He is a proven sire with 100% conception rate. Wrecker is a stunning horse with a wonderful temperament. He will take your breath away and is quite the showman. He loves to show and the judges can tell! Two of his full sisters are AMHA World GRAND Champions. This is one of the winningest crosses out there today. You can't fail to catch the judge's eyes with Wrecker. A horse of this caliber is hard to find and his price only reflects our need to cut down our herd. $4500.00



PEAKVIEWS KISS MY ASTRID
2010 AMHA/AMHR lab tested silver chestnut tobiano pinto filly. Should mature about 34.00". Astrid is the daughter of AMHA/AMHR World/Nat'l Res Champion Cherryville Rios Angelique, by a World Top Ten winning son of Sooner States Bit O Honey. Astrid has a beautiful head with large eyes and a pencil thin, long neck. She's got 4 socks, so she's got the chrome to show off her correct conformation and deep, rich chestnut color. She has a big stride and may have a career as a Roadster horse before she becomes a treasured broodmare. Video and more photos are available upon request. A steal at $1000.00


All horses are up to date on shots, farrier, registration paperwork and Coggins. Health Certificates and Coggins are provided on all horses. Free transportation to some quarantine facilities for our International Buyers. Buyer responsible for shipping on the Viceroy, but we may be able to meet somewhere. See our website, peakviewminis for more photos and videos.

     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Probly the dumbest riding style! horse_luver4e Horse Breeds 133 04-09-2013 05:48 PM
This MUST be the dumbest bideo out there Spyder Horse Videos 69 05-06-2011 03:00 PM
1991 2 horse BP horse trailer for sale Strait Load babalina Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 02-27-2010 08:27 PM
Dumbest horse idea Kentucky Horse Breeding 5 03-09-2009 02:10 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0