Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads - Page 503 - The Horse Forum
 3917Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #5021 of 7202 Old 11-21-2012, 06:15 AM
Foal
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 216
• Horses: 0
I hope this girl was just wet at the time and not sunburnt!
app mare

and then theres this..
Dixie Quarter Horse
Ponies is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5022 of 7202 Old 11-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Foal
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 176
• Horses: 2
I think the appy was sunburnt, or maybe body clipped? What's with the Dixie mare? Your arab can't live with a quarter horse as a stable buddy? That just makes no sense! And for that price if she was close to me and does everything the person states, I would scoop her up in a heart beat!
GypsyRose is offline  
post #5023 of 7202 Old 11-21-2012, 10:14 AM
Foal
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Black Hills of Wyoming
Posts: 246
• Horses: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyRose View Post
What's with the Dixie mare? Your arab can't live with a quarter horse as a stable buddy? That just makes no sense! And for that price if she was close to me and does everything the person states, I would scoop her up in a heart beat!
I am pretty sure she means that she needs another Arabian because her first one is injured and she can have only two horses. Bad wording. "Lowest Ill go Is Maybe $380 Depends " - I love that. Why even bother to advertise her with $500? *g* And I get a kick out of this: "When I got her I worked with her Until I could stand up on her back and ride her bareback." - finally we know what makes a broke horse
DixieKate likes this.

Last edited by caljane; 11-21-2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: typo
caljane is offline  
post #5024 of 7202 Old 11-21-2012, 12:48 PM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,277
• Horses: 0
She is 15 or 16 hands... there is a HUGE difference between 15 and 16 lol. She has a star, stripe and blaze? I'm glad she stands for the furrier, but id rather a horse stand for the farrier. But thats just me.

She is super cute though... I want her for myself lol.
NBEventer is offline  
post #5025 of 7202 Old 11-21-2012, 01:11 PM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,143
• Horses: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by caljane View Post
I am pretty sure she means that she needs another Arabian because her first one is injured and she can have only two horses. Bad wording. "Lowest Ill go Is Maybe $380 Depends " - I love that. Why even bother to advertise her with $500? *g* And I get a kick out of this: "When I got her I worked with her Until I could stand up on her back and ride her bareback." - finally we know what makes a broke horse
Lol I think it's just a kid that took selling her horse into her own hands. They all learn eventually :P I remember the first time I sold a horse (well, it was a pony) I was like 15. And the guy asked me "So what's the lowest you'll take for him?" and I had him advertised for $500, so I said "Well I'd really like $500..." and then I proceeded to say "But he does buck.." and then I said all the bad things about him. Hahaha. So I took $400.


EQUILOVE
Equilove is offline  
post #5026 of 7202 Old 11-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Foal
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 216
• Horses: 0
The wording completely threw me off. lol.
Thats what I was thinking, that a kid wrote it out.
Ponies is offline  
post #5027 of 7202 Old 11-21-2012, 05:55 PM
Foal
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Oregon, US
Posts: 239
• Horses: 2
o.O Joke right??!?!

"THis here is a owsum colored gilding!! Hes around 17.75 hands tall (I am a good 5'5" and he come up to my chin). He has no "formal" classes, just good ol back yard riding. He is 4 collors, Black, brown, white and dirty. he has one blue eye, so he is sometimes a handful. He sure is fast so I think you will want to use him for some fast riding, maybe some berrils or some race tracking. My step kid handles him just fine and he is only 4. Ive been doin his feet myself and he can go a good 5 months between shoeing. He don't like wormer so I gave up on that about 2 yrs ago. He loves fresh grass clippings and can run all day. Must sell soon, got laid off and are considering eatin him if we can't sell him soon. We think he's about 5 yrs old... don't pass up this fine boy... OH, he is tested homozygus for easy weight keepin and alot of hair and tail... email me if you are wanten any pictures of this good ol boy and i'll see what i can find to show you... We call him, Jeffery.

Please no tire kicking... his price is not gonnna go down, it is rock bottem for this guy."

Listed at $4,700
ArabianGrace is offline  
post #5028 of 7202 Old 11-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 902
• Horses: 0
^ Holy Cow turds.
Annanoel, horsecrazygirl and Le007 like this.

"I'm too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener"
Back2Horseback is offline  
post #5029 of 7202 Old 11-21-2012, 06:53 PM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Somewhere in Wisconsin
Posts: 785
• Horses: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianGrace View Post
o.O Joke right??!?!

"THis here is a owsum colored gilding!! Hes around 17.75 hands tall (I am a good 5'5" and he come up to my chin). He has no "formal" classes, just good ol back yard riding. He is 4 collors, Black, brown, white and dirty. he has one blue eye, so he is sometimes a handful. He sure is fast so I think you will want to use him for some fast riding, maybe some berrils or some race tracking. My step kid handles him just fine and he is only 4. Ive been doin his feet myself and he can go a good 5 months between shoeing. He don't like wormer so I gave up on that about 2 yrs ago. He loves fresh grass clippings and can run all day. Must sell soon, got laid off and are considering eatin him if we can't sell him soon. We think he's about 5 yrs old... don't pass up this fine boy... OH, he is tested homozygus for easy weight keepin and alot of hair and tail... email me if you are wanten any pictures of this good ol boy and i'll see what i can find to show you... We call him, Jeffery.

Please no tire kicking... his price is not gonnna go down, it is rock bottem for this guy."

Listed at $4,700
REALLY?!

"Every person you will meet will have at least one great quality. Duplicate it and leave the rest." --Clinton Anderson
Annanoel is offline  
post #5030 of 7202 Old 11-21-2012, 07:19 PM
Showing
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chino Valley, AZ
Posts: 15,769
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianGrace View Post
o.O Joke right??!?!

"THis here is a owsum colored gilding!! Hes around 17.75 hands tall (I am a good 5'5" and he come up to my chin). He has no "formal" classes, just good ol back yard riding. He is 4 collors, Black, brown, white and dirty. he has one blue eye, so he is sometimes a handful. He sure is fast so I think you will want to use him for some fast riding, maybe some berrils or some race tracking. My step kid handles him just fine and he is only 4. Ive been doin his feet myself and he can go a good 5 months between shoeing. He don't like wormer so I gave up on that about 2 yrs ago. He loves fresh grass clippings and can run all day. Must sell soon, got laid off and are considering eatin him if we can't sell him soon. We think he's about 5 yrs old... don't pass up this fine boy... OH, he is tested homozygus for easy weight keepin and alot of hair and tail... email me if you are wanten any pictures of this good ol boy and i'll see what i can find to show you... We call him, Jeffery.

Please no tire kicking... his price is not gonnna go down, it is rock bottem for this guy."

Listed at $4,700
I really think this is someone making fun of all the horrible ads we see out there.
Posted via Mobile Device
DraftyAiresMum is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Probly the dumbest riding style! horse_luver4e Horse Breeds 133 04-09-2013 06:48 PM
This MUST be the dumbest bideo out there Spyder Horse Videos 69 05-06-2011 04:00 PM
1991 2 horse BP horse trailer for sale Strait Load babalina Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 02-27-2010 09:27 PM
Dumbest horse idea Kentucky Horse Breeding 5 03-09-2009 03:10 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome