Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads - Page 542
   

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads

This is a discussion on Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category
  • Horse breeds

Like Tree3916Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    12-17-2012, 08:04 PM
  #5411
Weanling
Quote:
Wanted a small pony for young daughter that has never ridden so must be a cruisy pony used to children.
That is literally all that's in the ad. No mention of the parents at least knowing how to care for it. What, do they think they can just pop their child on a pony's back and the pony will walk around in circles happily? How are they actually planning to look after it?? Gahh..
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    12-17-2012, 08:11 PM
  #5412
Started
This one is just sad
Quote:

To the people who keep flagging the ad, you will jsut send these horses to the kill buyer faster than finding them homes!

We have several horses and ponies for sale. We would prefer you to buy them and give them a good home.
That being said they can go for meat too as that is where they will end up if they don't find a home by the end of the month.
Prices start at 250.00 and go up from there.
Call for more information,
Xxx-xxx-xxxx
Thank you.
horses and ponies for meat


Also side note: Is anyone else seeing OP at the top of every post? What's up with that?
     
    12-17-2012, 08:11 PM
  #5413
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomcolt18    
This one is just sad


horses and ponies for meat


Also side note: Is anyone else seeing OP at the top of every post? What's up with that?

Trying to figure the OP thing out myself !
Phantomcolt18 likes this.
     
    12-17-2012, 08:16 PM
  #5414
Weanling
Yes, also seeing OP!!

This is just weird. He has an open wound on his side that doesn't look like it has been treated. Then again, housed with 6 other stallions and a colt...
AMPS/APSB tiny Pinto Shetland Stallion | Horses & Ponies | Gumtree Australia Geelong City - Newtown
He's adorable though, I want him.


And this one, wow, so much info!!
Quote:
Very quiet colt I have not sure on floats as have not ha him on one yet email me for more info
     
    12-17-2012, 08:19 PM
  #5415
Started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomcolt18    
This one is just sad


horses and ponies for meat


Also side note: Is anyone else seeing OP at the top of every post? What's up with that?
I was wondering about that myself... it is even showing up on all posts, no matter how long ago it was....

But if anyone wants their ad flagged at amazing speed, use a title that implies that you are selling every little girls' dream for meat... happens time and again, they should say, "horses and ponies for cheap"
Phantomcolt18 likes this.
     
    12-17-2012, 08:33 PM
  #5416
Started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty'sGirl    
Yes, also seeing OP!!

This is just weird. He has an open wound on his side that doesn't look like it has been treated. Then again, housed with 6 other stallions and a colt...
AMPS/APSB tiny Pinto Shetland Stallion | Horses & Ponies | Gumtree Australia Geelong City - Newtown
He's adorable though, I want him.


And this one, wow, so much info!!
no injuries on the first few pictures, but this one shows that he was clipped just above the elbow as well...

And then say in the ad "is currently tethered".... not only do they not have time for another stallion, but they don't have room either
     
    12-17-2012, 08:44 PM
  #5417
Yearling






Email I just got.
     
    12-17-2012, 08:51 PM
  #5418
Started
But oh my goodness LOOK at him. He is absolutely adorable.
     
    12-17-2012, 09:08 PM
  #5419
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyDraco    
no injuries on the first few pictures, but this one shows that he was clipped just above the elbow as well...

And then say in the ad "is currently tethered".... not only do they not have time for another stallion, but they don't have room either
Thanks for that, I don't know how to put the pics onto the thread. Technology baffles me!
But he really is the cutest thing ever, I want him so much!
     
    12-19-2012, 01:59 AM
  #5420
Yearling
16mon old dun mare 4 sell/trade
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Probly the dumbest riding style! horse_luver4e Horse Breeds 133 04-09-2013 05:48 PM
This MUST be the dumbest bideo out there Spyder Horse Videos 69 05-06-2011 03:00 PM
1991 2 horse BP horse trailer for sale Strait Load babalina Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 02-27-2010 08:27 PM
Dumbest horse idea Kentucky Horse Breeding 5 03-09-2009 02:10 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0