Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads - Page 570
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads

This is a discussion on Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

    Like Tree3916Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-22-2013, 01:29 AM
      #5691
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BrienaSkysong    
    I think I've found one.

    DraftsForSale.com: Percheron Horse For Sale - Lady and Lucy

    The description was what caught my attention. First I thought the seller was talking about a horse then I realized, it's the husband they're talking about. Uhm. Where's the info on the horses themselves? Now that we know something about the hubby, can we learn more about the horses they're selling, please?
    "The ranch work load is on wife now, since, delusional old husband thought he was Casey Tibbs!
    Could use the money for a brain transplant for husband too.
    The Brain surgeon wants to perform the procedure with a slingshot since it is cheaper and gets through the thick skull better that way.

    Team includes a 4 week tune up by a top hand. They will be hitched to different farm equipment if bought together as a team for $2500."

    Says it all, brain surgery with a slingshot

    But if you buy the team, they get a four week tune up and will each come with their own farm equipment
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-22-2013, 08:11 PM
      #5692
    Weanling
    horse-buckskin *Reduced* - $300 (abbeville al )

    "2 yr old buckskin stud. He is very sweet and he is good with kids. He is not broke to ride. He will let kids sit on him and he won't do anything . He will stand for a farrier and easy to catch. I have his coggins. He is a big sweetheart. We are moving and I cannot take all my horses with me. I'm asking for $300 OBO on him."

    And they have a picture of their young children, probably 6 and 7, sitting on the horse in the field with nobody holding them! Really? Let your young, unhelmeted, not-being-held children, sit on an unbroken 2 year old stud? Soooo safe.
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg young.jpg (80.5 KB, 173 views)
         
        01-22-2013, 08:41 PM
      #5693
    Foal
    Now this is what I call a proven breeding stallion! Where is the world going to?

    Craigslist ad:
    GREY STALLION WITH LOOKS AND DISPOSITION STANDING AT STUD - $350 (EVANSTON WY)



    Bartenders Dry Mix is a 2010 grey stallion.Only 2 breeding slots left open! This is a stallion that will produce not only good looks in your foals but a disposition to die for! This stallion is a 2 year old and I trust him with my 7 year old son to ride him without anyone holding on to him. This stallion is only going to stand at this price for one breeding season! So don't pass him up while his fees are this low. He is in training to show the fall of his three year old year. This stallion is gentle and willing to do anything and everything you show him and im sure he will throw the same mind and willingness into his colts. His breeding season will begin March 1st and end the last week in july.
    For more info or questions or to set up a time to come see this great stallion please call or text [...]
    His pedigree can be seen on all breeds pedigree
    http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/bartenders+dry+mix
    Get up and go likes this.
         
        01-22-2013, 08:51 PM
      #5694
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by caljane    
    Now this is what I call a proven breeding stallion! Where is the world going to?

    Craigslist ad:
    GREY STALLION WITH LOOKS AND DISPOSITION STANDING AT STUD - $350 (EVANSTON WY)



    Bartenders Dry Mix is a 2010 grey stallion.Only 2 breeding slots left open! This is a stallion that will produce not only good looks in your foals but a disposition to die for! This stallion is a 2 year old and I trust him with my 7 year old son to ride him without anyone holding on to him. This stallion is only going to stand at this price for one breeding season! So don't pass him up while his fees are this low. He is in training to show the fall of his three year old year. This stallion is gentle and willing to do anything and everything you show him and im sure he will throw the same mind and willingness into his colts. His breeding season will begin March 1st and end the last week in july.
    For more info or questions or to set up a time to come see this great stallion please call or text [...]
    His pedigree can be seen on all breeds pedigree
    http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/bartenders+dry+mix
    OMIGOSH I WANNA BREED MY MARE TO HIM SOOOO BAD...perfect confo and of course, he'll throw great foals for sure, because he's been bred so many times before! And let your 7 year old ride the 2 year old horsey because he's sooo well broke! They can grow up together, blah blah blah. Come on people, you can't 'be sure' he will throw great foals if he's never been bred before!
         
        01-22-2013, 08:52 PM
      #5695
    Foal
    So much wrong with the grey stud ad I don't know where to start! Yeah put your 7 year old kid on a young stud with a saddle that's too big for the kid and he's riding at a trot and canter with no stirrups and no helmet! And its just a thought but maybe if you fed your horse once he would have the energy to act like a 2 year old stud.
         
        01-22-2013, 08:56 PM
      #5696
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GypsyRose    
    so much wrong with the grey stud ad I don't know where to start! Yeah put your 7 year old kid on a young stud with a saddle that's too big for the kid and he's riding at a trot and canter with no stirrups and no helmet! And its just a thought but maybe if you fed your horse once he would have the energy to act like a 2 year old stud.
    And apparently, because you can see where the hair was shifted by the saddle pad, they were riding him when he had an injury (see the wrapped fetlock)!
         
        01-23-2013, 03:42 AM
      #5697
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by caljane    
    Now this is what I call a proven breeding stallion! Where is the world going to?

    Craigslist ad:
    GREY STALLION WITH LOOKS AND DISPOSITION STANDING AT STUD - $350 (EVANSTON WY)



    Bartenders Dry Mix is a 2010 grey stallion.Only 2 breeding slots left open! This is a stallion that will produce not only good looks in your foals but a disposition to die for! This stallion is a 2 year old and I trust him with my 7 year old son to ride him without anyone holding on to him. This stallion is only going to stand at this price for one breeding season! So don't pass him up while his fees are this low. He is in training to show the fall of his three year old year. This stallion is gentle and willing to do anything and everything you show him and im sure he will throw the same mind and willingness into his colts. His breeding season will begin March 1st and end the last week in july.
    For more info or questions or to set up a time to come see this great stallion please call or text [...]
    His pedigree can be seen on all breeds pedigree
    http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/bartenders+dry+mix

    In the main picture... He looks so miserable. Wonder what's up with that hind fetlock? Looks like he's wrapped up in blue vetwrap.
         
        01-23-2013, 04:01 AM
      #5698
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LikeaTB    
    horse-buckskin *Reduced* - $300 (abbeville al )

    "2 yr old buckskin stud. He is very sweet and he is good with kids. He is not broke to ride. He will let kids sit on him and he won't do anything . He will stand for a farrier and easy to catch. I have his coggins. He is a big sweetheart. We are moving and I cannot take all my horses with me. I'm asking for $300 OBO on him."

    And they have a picture of their young children, probably 6 and 7, sitting on the horse in the field with nobody holding them! Really? Let your young, unhelmeted, not-being-held children, sit on an unbroken 2 year old stud? Soooo safe.
    I want him. Gelded of course. :( Why do I have to be so poor, drat it? And that's also pretty far off... *Sigh.* Ah well. Back to dreaming.

    But yeah, should at least have a halter on him with youngsters on him, and someone in clean clothes at his head. At least he's pretty clean for the picture.
         
        01-23-2013, 05:14 AM
      #5699
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Misty'sGirl    
    beautiful chestnut mare / sale or swap for car, ute, or 4x4

    Paint bred mare, extremely quiet. Chestnut, flaxen maine and tail, one white sock and white blaze. Very good bloodlines, suit any discpline. Ph: *********. Looking for around $2,500.
    ----------


    Not overly dumb, but I HATE when they say "very good bloodlines" but don't actually tell you the lines. AND don't bother telling height, level of training... and there were no pics either. Like, what's the point?
    Oh dear... perhaps they're members of HF because they've reposted the ad with ALL the details I mentioned here...
         
        01-23-2013, 08:17 AM
      #5700
    Weanling
    ApHC Stallion






    at stud 100% foundation appaloosa stallion comes from the BEST OF THE BEST Idian breed horses. Goes back from a long line of selective breeding back to the indians for endurance, sure footed, easy keeping, and kind. He is well balanced, well mannored great mind lets my 2yr old son mall him to death, good hard feet, willing to do anything stud fee is LOW this year untill he has proven foals as this will be his first year so take advantage of the low fee as it may double next year! He is a very gentle breeder he wont bite or kick your mare, should give you lots of color, and all around foals show, mountin, endurance, jump, his grand sires are halter champs, and comes from a long line of well mannored working stallions. If you come meet this horse you will fall in love! 50 down and 150 after the mare is breed $8 a day mare care this includes me feeding her, a stall rent fee,and sawdust fee, and basic care of exersize and grooming, $5 a day if you provide your own hay! I will give multi mare discounts if you have more then one you would like breed and if you have a lot of mares you want breed and have a private pasture we can work out a pasture breeding to get the mares you want covered. If you have any ? Please feel free to ask sorry if this add doesnt make sence Im extremely tired ;) txt is the best way to get ahold of me as I have little ones but if you have to call please leave me a message! THANKS :) THIS HORSE IS NOT FOR SALE


    Aside from the spelling. I have to say putting your toddler on the ground next a stallion is dangerous. I don't care how well you know the horse. I work in a children's hospital and every year there is kids hospitalized after getting kicked in the head.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Probly the dumbest riding style! horse_luver4e Horse Breeds 133 04-09-2013 05:48 PM
    This MUST be the dumbest bideo out there Spyder Horse Videos 69 05-06-2011 03:00 PM
    1991 2 horse BP horse trailer for sale Strait Load babalina Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 02-27-2010 08:27 PM
    Dumbest horse idea Kentucky Horse Breeding 5 03-09-2009 02:10 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0