Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads - Page 571
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads

This is a discussion on Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

    Like Tree3916Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-23-2013, 09:27 AM
      #5701
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BellaMFT    
    ApHC Stallion






    at stud 100% foundation appaloosa stallion comes from the BEST OF THE BEST Idian breed horses. Goes back from a long line of selective breeding back to the indians for endurance, sure footed, easy keeping, and kind. He is well balanced, well mannored great mind lets my 2yr old son mall him to death, good hard feet, willing to do anything stud fee is LOW this year untill he has proven foals as this will be his first year so take advantage of the low fee as it may double next year! He is a very gentle breeder he wont bite or kick your mare, should give you lots of color, and all around foals show, mountin, endurance, jump, his grand sires are halter champs, and comes from a long line of well mannored working stallions. If you come meet this horse you will fall in love! 50 down and 150 after the mare is breed $8 a day mare care this includes me feeding her, a stall rent fee,and sawdust fee, and basic care of exersize and grooming, $5 a day if you provide your own hay! I will give multi mare discounts if you have more then one you would like breed and if you have a lot of mares you want breed and have a private pasture we can work out a pasture breeding to get the mares you want covered. If you have any ? Please feel free to ask sorry if this add doesnt make sence Im extremely tired ;) txt is the best way to get ahold of me as I have little ones but if you have to call please leave me a message! THANKS :) THIS HORSE IS NOT FOR SALE


    Aside from the spelling. I have to say putting your toddler on the ground next a stallion is dangerous. I don't care how well you know the horse. I work in a children's hospital and every year there is kids hospitalized after getting kicked in the head.
    Agreed about the toddler... but I also really have to wonder why you would make a breeding ad up without proof reading and carefuly putting the ad together so you don't have to put "sorry if this doesn't make sense im tired" ? *sigh* some people I tell ya...

    Putting all that aside from what I can see in the poor quality pictures he's a nice stud, but would be a nicer gelding.
    BellaMFT likes this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-23-2013, 09:55 AM
      #5702
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BellaMFT    
    ApHC Stallion






    at stud 100% foundation appaloosa stallion comes from the BEST OF THE BEST Idian breed horses. Goes back from a long line of selective breeding back to the indians for endurance, sure footed, easy keeping, and kind. He is well balanced, well mannored great mind lets my 2yr old son mall him to death, good hard feet, willing to do anything stud fee is LOW this year untill he has proven foals as this will be his first year so take advantage of the low fee as it may double next year! He is a very gentle breeder he wont bite or kick your mare, should give you lots of color, and all around foals show, mountin, endurance, jump, his grand sires are halter champs, and comes from a long line of well mannored working stallions. If you come meet this horse you will fall in love! 50 down and 150 after the mare is breed $8 a day mare care this includes me feeding her, a stall rent fee,and sawdust fee, and basic care of exersize and grooming, $5 a day if you provide your own hay! I will give multi mare discounts if you have more then one you would like breed and if you have a lot of mares you want breed and have a private pasture we can work out a pasture breeding to get the mares you want covered. If you have any ? Please feel free to ask sorry if this add doesnt make sence Im extremely tired ;) txt is the best way to get ahold of me as I have little ones but if you have to call please leave me a message! THANKS :) THIS HORSE IS NOT FOR SALE


    Aside from the spelling. I have to say putting your toddler on the ground next a stallion is dangerous. I don't care how well you know the horse. I work in a children's hospital and every year there is kids hospitalized after getting kicked in the head.
    His first year? I would guess that means that this is his first year breeding and yet they say how he will behave with a mare and how the foals will turn out

    I would also be worried about a baby getting stepped on, doesn't matter what the gender is of the horse. Placing a child in harms way to "demonstrate" how uniquely gentle their horse is, is sheer stupidity and child endangerment.
         
        01-23-2013, 02:10 PM
      #5703
    Trained
    Oh, for heaven's sake.
    Is there some sort of weird Apocalypse where people are trying to get rid of their children? Honestly.
    They aren't the stupid ones, here, the poor kids. As cruel as this sounds, I would actually like to have a Stupid Parent Conference with these parents on a rail road track and leave them there until they figured out what's going wrong.
    *headdesk*
         
        01-23-2013, 09:56 PM
      #5704
    Trained
    Lordy. Anyone wanna rescue a filly?
    Not that there's anything wrong with a seven month old filly holding a kid - but wait, that's not riding, because of her age. AND, special little girl, is registered AQHA, but is also part Arabian! Betcha she's got a lil bit of Unicorn in her too.

    **********************

    Registered AQHA very tame quarter horse with some Arabian, my little one has been on her, she is very tame very laid back has the basics done in her but has not been ridden due to her age. Wish I could keep her but I have to cut back, don't have the money. She comes from a blood line of voo doo. Please call or text 4068605899 no emails no spammers. Thank you

    7 month old dark bay - $300 (Billings)
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg 3Ef3M73H45N15E95W4ccs7c6569e7dc611457.jpg (16.5 KB, 170 views)
         
        01-23-2013, 10:21 PM
      #5705
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    Lordy. Anyone wanna rescue a filly?
    Not that there's anything wrong with a seven month old filly holding a kid - but wait, that's not riding, because of her age. AND, special little girl, is registered AQHA, but is also part Arabian! Betcha she's got a lil bit of Unicorn in her too.

    **********************

    Registered AQHA very tame quarter horse with some Arabian, my little one has been on her, she is very tame very laid back has the basics done in her but has not been ridden due to her age. Wish I could keep her but I have to cut back, don't have the money. She comes from a blood line of voo doo. Please call or text 4068605899 no emails no spammers. Thank you

    7 month old dark bay - $300 (Billings)
    That filly has some seriously wonky legs
         
        01-23-2013, 10:50 PM
      #5706
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NBEventer    
    That filly has some seriously wonky legs
    Ohhh yeah. Horribly contracted tendons all the way around.
         
        01-23-2013, 11:15 PM
      #5707
    Yearling
    I don't know.... is it just me, or does she look pretty big for 7 months old?? Maybe it's my phone... lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        01-23-2013, 11:16 PM
      #5708
    Yearling
    I just looked again. I don't think it's my phone. I think they have seriously miscalculated her age.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        01-23-2013, 11:22 PM
      #5709
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Army wife    
    I don't know.... is it just me, or does she look pretty big for 7 months old?? Maybe it's my phone... lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I think some of it might be the angle it was taking. Looks small in the first one, but larger in the second two.
         
        01-24-2013, 09:47 AM
      #5710
    Foal
    Oh wooow..
         

    Quick Reply
    Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
    Message:
    Options

    Register Now

    In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

    Already have a Horse Forum account?
    Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

    New to the Horse Forum?
    Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

    User Name:
    Password
    Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
    Password:
    Confirm Password:
    Email Address
    Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
    Email Address:

    Log-in

    Human Verification

    In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


    Old Thread Warning
    This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Probly the dumbest riding style! horse_luver4e Horse Breeds 133 04-09-2013 06:48 PM
    This MUST be the dumbest bideo out there Spyder Horse Videos 69 05-06-2011 04:00 PM
    1991 2 horse BP horse trailer for sale Strait Load babalina Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 02-27-2010 09:27 PM
    Dumbest horse idea Kentucky Horse Breeding 5 03-09-2009 03:10 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0