Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads - Page 611 - The Horse Forum
 3917Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #6101 of 7202 Old 03-01-2013, 05:59 PM
Foal
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 64
• Horses: 2
Sometimes I just don't have words.



Dark Bay Mustang Mare

"6 years old mare very sweet , feet just done, wormed, her next shot due in April. I brought this mare because she was pregnant and wanted the foal we have her baby she is 6 months old so Mom is ready for a new home. We have our riding horses and the foal will be a replacement horse for mine as he is getting up there in age. Only reason I am asking something for her is so I know you want this horse.. She is bomb proof loves food, she will do anything you want for a snack. She is 14.2 hands will lead on a rode but I have never rode her and I don't know anything about her past as she came from a rescue group up in Yreka. You will need to pick her up. She comes when you call her, but not necessary she will come anyway she'll be looking for food...Photos are current, she has her winter coat on when she looses it she is almost a black brown in color."



Life's dirt, dig it.
loveisabug is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6102 of 7202 Old 03-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Idaho
Posts: 3,083
• Horses: 0
Of course she comes looking for food, her winter coat is not hiding her spine and hips *facepalm*
smrobs and AllieJ333 like this.
SunnyDraco is offline  
post #6103 of 7202 Old 03-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Trained
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 6,672
• Horses: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisabug View Post
Sometimes I just don't have words.



Dark Bay Mustang Mare

"6 years old mare very sweet , feet just done, wormed, her next shot due in April. I brought this mare because she was pregnant and wanted the foal we have her baby she is 6 months old so Mom is ready for a new home. We have our riding horses and the foal will be a replacement horse for mine as he is getting up there in age. Only reason I am asking something for her is so I know you want this horse.. She is bomb proof loves food, she will do anything you want for a snack. She is 14.2 hands will lead on a rode but I have never rode her and I don't know anything about her past as she came from a rescue group up in Yreka. You will need to pick her up. She comes when you call her, but not necessary she will come anyway she'll be looking for food...Photos are current, she has her winter coat on when she looses it she is almost a black brown in color."


Wow... Those poor, poor ponies...
HorseCrazyTeen and AllieJ333 like this.

Whispering Secret Arabians
Registered Solid and Sabino Arabians
www.wsarabians.wix.com/home
WSArabians is offline  
post #6104 of 7202 Old 03-01-2013, 10:46 PM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Idaho
Posts: 3,083
• Horses: 0
Yet another example of pretty color = breeding quality. But hey, they offer a live foal guarantee... Wonder what they define in that? Stand and nurse? I hope no one breeds a frame mare to him, since there is absolutely no reason to even test him for frame

*Dun Paint Stallion*
SunnyDraco is offline  
post #6105 of 7202 Old 03-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Yearling
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 1,042
• Horses: 0
What a bargain! $10,000 for a Friesian colt with too much white!

I actually think he is cute, but not $10,000!!!

Registered full Friesian stud colt
Tryst is offline  
post #6106 of 7202 Old 03-01-2013, 11:42 PM
Foal
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Black Hills of Wyoming
Posts: 246
• Horses: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryst View Post
What a bargain! $10,000 for a Friesian colt with too much white!

I actually think he is cute, but not $10,000!!!

Registered full Friesian stud colt
*hm* how did they manage the registration? FHANA quotes: Selective breeding minimizes white markings and the only white marking allowed on a studbook-registered horse is a small star.

Looks like they didn't bother to update that ad - he is 8 month old by now and probably already weaned ...

Pretty bugger, doubtless!

caljane is offline  
post #6107 of 7202 Old 03-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Idaho
Posts: 3,083
• Horses: 0
Not so much dumb, but more of an oddity...

"I am selling this filly at such a reduced price because my vet thinks she has an ear tooth. We have not done x-rays. I was told it does not cause her pain, is fixable and not hereditary. She does have a lump on her ear which I have pictured. Give your vet a call or do some research regarding an ear tooth. Feel free to give my a call and I'll explain it better."

**Ready To Start AQHA Filly**
SunnyDraco is offline  
post #6108 of 7202 Old 03-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Western Kentucky
Posts: 509
• Horses: 1
horse transport

Sure, just let me stuff my horse into your little, rusted out and run down two horse trailer and send her off across the United States with you.

Not a snowballs chance in...well, you know where.
HorseCrazyTeen and AllieJ333 like this.

Live well, laugh often, love deeply...An' it harm none.
FaydesMom is offline  
post #6109 of 7202 Old 03-02-2013, 12:32 AM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Western Kentucky
Posts: 509
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyDraco View Post
Not so much dumb, but more of an oddity...

"I am selling this filly at such a reduced price because my vet thinks she has an ear tooth. We have not done x-rays. I was told it does not cause her pain, is fixable and not hereditary. She does have a lump on her ear which I have pictured. Give your vet a call or do some research regarding an ear tooth. Feel free to give my a call and I'll explain it better."

**Ready To Start AQHA Filly**
I would give her a go if I were closer, had an extra $1000 laying around and an empty stall. She's a cutie and decent blood too boot.

Live well, laugh often, love deeply...An' it harm none.
FaydesMom is offline  
post #6110 of 7202 Old 03-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Started
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,927
• Horses: 0
I believe these things are some type of cysts, but often called 'ear teeth'. She's a pretty thing.

Lizzie
FeatheredFeet is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Probly the dumbest riding style! horse_luver4e Horse Breeds 133 04-09-2013 05:48 PM
This MUST be the dumbest bideo out there Spyder Horse Videos 69 05-06-2011 03:00 PM
1991 2 horse BP horse trailer for sale Strait Load babalina Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 02-27-2010 08:27 PM
Dumbest horse idea Kentucky Horse Breeding 5 03-09-2009 02:10 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome