Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads - Page 620
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads

This is a discussion on Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

    Like Tree3916Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-06-2013, 12:46 AM
      #6191
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hisangelonly    
    lol I don't know what that is on her nose.
    I think its an extremely ill placed mechanical hackamore.. I could be wrong though
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        03-06-2013, 12:55 AM
      #6192
    Yearling
    There are no shanks on it. Maybe a sidepull? Or a bitless bridle? Or something upside down? Lol who knows.
         
        03-06-2013, 01:02 AM
      #6193
    Yearling
    Oh if I had all the money and time in the world....I would take every horse I see like this.
    ------------------
    Registered stud and female - $500 (Temple)



    Have a registered stud young asking $500.00 and a registered female asking $500.00 call 254-773-3620
         
        03-06-2013, 01:05 AM
      #6194
    Yearling
    -_- where do I sign up
    --------------------------
    GET A LOAD OF THIS SH_ _ !!!! - $1 (Temple , belton, killeen)



    This month we have cow poo on sale for $25 per yard , it will make your garden or your grass look amazing . We also have custom made soils mixed to your spec ,,,, and delivered to your location ,, or stop by and get a load of BS or any type of material
         
        03-06-2013, 02:06 AM
      #6195
    Started
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?? And when I was manager of a yard I GAVE AWAY horse manure for free???? I could have made a fortune!
         
        03-06-2013, 05:03 AM
      #6196
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hisangelonly    
    there are no shanks on it. Maybe a sidepull? Or a bitless bridle? Or something upside down? Lol who knows.
    It was assumed to be the chin strap over the top of her nose. And a back cinch used as a cinch. That add was already posted here....must be pretty bad if it ends up here twice!
         
        03-06-2013, 05:20 AM
      #6197
    Super Moderator
    I have an S hackamore with a similar noseband, so I guess it might be the thing, just misplaced horribly - ZILCO S HACKAMORE | eBay
         
        03-06-2013, 08:48 AM
      #6198
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saranda    
    I have an S hackamore with a similar noseband, so I guess it might be the thing, just misplaced horribly - ZILCO S HACKAMORE | eBay
    Oh okay I see it now. I haven't seen this on here before. If I had known it was posted before I would not have posted it :p
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        03-06-2013, 11:00 AM
      #6199
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hisangelonly    
    oh if I had all the money and time in the world....I would take every horse I see like this.
    ------------------
    Registered stud and female - $500 (Temple)



    Have a registered stud young asking $500.00 and a registered female asking $500.00 call 254-773-3620
    I wouldn't give 500 for the poor dears, but I agree. If I had the money they would be mine.
         
        03-06-2013, 11:09 AM
      #6200
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cowgirl928    
    I wouldn't give 500 for the poor dears, but I agree. If I had the money they would be mine.
    If I had the money they'd all be mine. Poor things
    Posted via Mobile Device
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Probly the dumbest riding style! horse_luver4e Horse Breeds 133 04-09-2013 05:48 PM
    This MUST be the dumbest bideo out there Spyder Horse Videos 69 05-06-2011 03:00 PM
    1991 2 horse BP horse trailer for sale Strait Load babalina Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 02-27-2010 08:27 PM
    Dumbest horse idea Kentucky Horse Breeding 5 03-09-2009 02:10 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0