Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads - Page 665
   

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads

This is a discussion on Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

    Like Tree3916Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-29-2013, 10:30 AM
      #6641
    Started
    Lol not a dumb horse ad but still good for laughs

    Re: Pure bread dogs (anywhere)



    It's PUREBRED.

    Inbred (or should I say, "In Bread") morons.
    Location: anywhere
    It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Posting ID: 3695434800 Posted: 2013-03-21, 12:13PM MDT email to a friend
    Sharpie, doubleopi, Maple and 2 others like this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        03-29-2013, 12:59 PM
      #6642
    Weanling
    Stunning Show Gelding - $4500 (New RIver)

    The picture in the ad is what made me laugh...

    Stunning Show Gelding



    The Campaigner. Big, stout registered appy gelding. 16.2 hands, 18 years young. Winner of numerous high point show awards. Practically undefeated in halter. Grandson of Goer, 5 time World Champion. 3/4 quarter horse.Goes western and English. Great jumper.Perfect conformation, wonderful temperament. Tons of chrome. Wonderful on the trails. You don't come across horses of this quality every day Would consider trading for horse trailer, thoroughbred height, bumper pull.Rider in first picture is 5'9". Intermediate rider. Call 480-567-5030
    KylieHuitema likes this.
         
        03-29-2013, 01:34 PM
      #6643
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LoveDressage    


    Found this horse for sale on a site, look at his legs! Poor horse..
    Oh wow, that sucks on so many levels, from the poorly placed saddle, to the sh***y seat, to the sweat pants, to the double bridle (that s/he should not be riding in), to the boots on that poor horse's legs, to the footing of the arena. :(
    Just cause you have a Iberian looking horse does not mean you're a classical dressage rider.
    Nokotaheaven likes this.
         
        03-29-2013, 01:42 PM
      #6644
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SunnyDraco    
    lol not a dumb horse ad but still good for laughs

    Re: Pure bread dogs (anywhere)



    It's PUREBRED.

    Inbred (or should I say, "In Bread") morons.
    Location: anywhere
    It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Posting ID: 3695434800 Posted: 2013-03-21, 12:13PM MDT email to a friend
    This needs to go in the meme thread.............. funny stuff...

    Oh, you rode a horse once?
         
        03-29-2013, 03:04 PM
      #6645
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvr2many    
    This needs to go in the meme thread.............. funny stuff...

    Oh, you rode a horse once?
    I think might be there already (at least I saw the pug loaf somewhere on the forum), I just found that ad with both pictures in Craigslist and had to share. I guess someone was tired of pure bread dogs posted in the community pet section
    nvr2many likes this.
         
        03-29-2013, 04:26 PM
      #6646
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TrojanCowgirl    
    The picture in the ad is what made me laugh...

    Stunning Show Gelding



    The Campaigner. Big, stout registered appy gelding. 16.2 hands, 18 years young. Winner of numerous high point show awards. Practically undefeated in halter. Grandson of Goer, 5 time World Champion. 3/4 quarter horse.Goes western and English. Great jumper.Perfect conformation, wonderful temperament. Tons of chrome. Wonderful on the trails. You don't come across horses of this quality every day Would consider trading for horse trailer, thoroughbred height, bumper pull.Rider in first picture is 5'9". Intermediate rider. Call 480-567-5030
    LOL she does know the horse isn't a mattress, right?
    nvr2many and Nokotaheaven like this.
         
        03-29-2013, 05:11 PM
      #6647
    Teen Forum Moderator
    Look at the bits on these guys, nevermind the fact that they're being ridden in the first place O_o

    JACKELYNE'S MINIATURE PONY RIDES, ANY OCCASION! (EVERYWHERE HOUSTON,TX)



    WE OFFER MINIATURE PONY RIDES FOR ESPECIAL EVENT'S, BIRTHDAY PARTY'S, FESTIVALS, SCHOOL'S, PICNIC'S, INFANT PARTY'S AND ETC..TO BOOK YOUR EVENT TEXT/CALL (832)-359-9668 (HABLAMOS ESPANOL.)

    OFRESEMOS PASEOS DE PONY MINIATURA PARA EVENTOS ESPECIALES. INCLUYENDO, FESTIVALE'S, CLUMPEANO'S, PICNIC'S, ESCUELAS, FIESTAS INFANTILE'S, IGLECIAS, E ETC... PARA MAS INFORMACION llAME O UN TEXTO A (832)-359-9668.
         
        03-29-2013, 06:49 PM
      #6648
    Foal
    Mini Registered Filly

    Tb Gelding

    Saw the first ad and thought maybe the price was a typo but then noticed the second and it's the same thing...but it must be a typo right?
    Nokotaheaven likes this.
         
        03-29-2013, 07:04 PM
      #6649
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by loveisabug    
    Mini Registered Filly

    Tb Gelding

    Saw the first ad and thought maybe the price was a typo but then noticed the second and it's the same thing...but it must be a typo right?
    Either that or someone is bat-crap crazy.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Nokotaheaven likes this.
         
        03-29-2013, 07:19 PM
      #6650
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Celebrity pet care were your pet is the celebrity we cost less and treat your pet like a celebrity domestic and exotic as well as livestock
    LOL right.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Probly the dumbest riding style! horse_luver4e Horse Breeds 133 04-09-2013 05:48 PM
    This MUST be the dumbest bideo out there Spyder Horse Videos 69 05-06-2011 03:00 PM
    1991 2 horse BP horse trailer for sale Strait Load babalina Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 02-27-2010 08:27 PM
    Dumbest horse idea Kentucky Horse Breeding 5 03-09-2009 02:10 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:09 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0