Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads - Page 705
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads

This is a discussion on Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

Like Tree3917Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    05-08-2013, 05:01 PM
  #7041
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kati    
Umm... I get that he's just coming two, but holy butt high. I mean usually I see horses that you guys say are butt high, and I think that horse looks level, but this colt... Oh goodness. Are these QHs now?
2011 Grey Dun AQHA Gelding

HOLY CRAP!!
Posted via Mobile Device
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    05-08-2013, 05:02 PM
  #7042
Foal
5 yr old mini stud horse. $50. He is not halter broke or rideable. He has always just been a pasture pet. He is gently when he is not around other studs. Would make a good herd stud. Not registered but is from registered stock. I just have way to many studs. You will need to pick up. Call or text xxx xxx xxxx

It won't let me submit pictures from my phone, but this mini looks like nothing more than an unregistered "pasture pet" like they say 😒
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    05-08-2013, 05:46 PM
  #7043
Weanling
best of craigslist: MAGICAL HORSE

Haha, this one made me laugh.
     
    05-08-2013, 05:49 PM
  #7044
Green Broke
I am speechless this poor girl has the worst parrot mouth that I have ever seen. She is adorable but gosh
PALOMINO FILLY
     
    05-08-2013, 05:54 PM
  #7045
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrelracingArabian    
I am speechless this poor girl has the worst parrot mouth that I have ever seen. She is adorable but gosh
PALOMINO FILLY
I don't think she's parrot mouthed, in the last pic her bottom lip is pink so you can barely see it because of the background
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    05-08-2013, 05:55 PM
  #7046
Banned
.. not going to blast the postee because there is pics of em with the horse.. but..


$2200.00 will buy everything you need to ride.I have a big TWH for sale. He is a bay,he all new drill tech shoes on,current coggins. This horse has been trail ridden by pretty much anyone that can sit on a horse. He has 4 gaits,walk,trot, gait and canter. He is a very nice horse both on the ground and under saddle.He is 16 hands , maybe alittle over so he is a big boy. The trailor is an extra wide,extra tall. It has good flooring and it completely encloses. It has 2 head doors, 2 escape doors and a 2 door tack compartment. It has almost new 16 inch tires on it. The saddle is a Tucker Saddle that is in excellent condition, it has been kept indoors and oiled 2 times a year. I will even throw in a 3 step block.price will NOT be reduced.Please call

What the frick is a 'head door'? Windows perhaps? Lol.
     
    05-08-2013, 06:28 PM
  #7047
Yearling
Ahahahahaha

best of craigslist: Horse in a hotel
     
    05-08-2013, 07:23 PM
  #7048
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kati    
Umm... I get that he's just coming two, but holy butt high. I mean usually I see horses that you guys say are butt high, and I think that horse looks level, but this colt... Oh goodness. Are these QHs now?
2011 Grey Dun AQHA Gelding

I've seen this guy listed too, man alive hope his front end grows!
     
    05-08-2013, 09:36 PM
  #7049
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwhisperer    
And I believe this breeding/quality care nightmare just successfully stole my good mood... Poor, poor thing. Not sure if it's conformational or just bad care (i.e. Underweight and HORRIBLE hooves), but he looks awful. And all that junk in the pasture. Makes my head hurt.

Cheap Equine - Hinny (horse/donkey)

Cheap Equine - Hinny (horse/donkey) - $15 (Peggs)



A hinny is when a female donkey is bred to a male horse, it's the opposite of a mule. They are smaller, and their ears are smaller than a mule. This is a gelding, he is not tame.

Only $15. Email or call/text

The poor hinny has a new ad... And his price has been LOWERED... Can't get much lower. Poor baby. I wish I didn't have so much on my plate. He'd be fattening up on my pasture right now. *sigh*

Goats, Sheep, Donkey, Llama, etc. - Livestock for sale!

Goats, Sheep, Donkey, Llama, etc. - Livestock for sale! - $10 (Peggs, OK)



I have some farm animals for sale - just thinning down. Email or call for additional information or pictures -

2 nubian cross does with horns. Good young does. $115 each or $200 for both.
4 nubian does, 3-5 years old. One has a buckling that goes with her. $450 OBO for the 5.

1 katahdin ewe sheep, a little thin. $40.

1 big paint jenny donkey. She is older. She was with a jack for a few months, so she is likely bred (no guarantee). She is with our goats now, we just don't need 2 donkeys. $100.

1 gelding hinny for sale (like a mule). $10

1 registered intact male llama. He is a very cool llama. He is very gentle. He is good with our goats, unlike some other intact males we've had. We have his application for registration, we just haven't sent it in. He's around 2 years old. $150 for him.
     
    05-08-2013, 09:45 PM
  #7050
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwhisperer    
The poor hinny has a new ad... And his price has been LOWERED... Can't get much lower. Poor baby. I wish I didn't have so much on my plate. He'd be fattening up on my pasture right now. *sigh*

Goats, Sheep, Donkey, Llama, etc. - Livestock for sale!

Goats, Sheep, Donkey, Llama, etc. - Livestock for sale! - $10 (Peggs, OK)



I have some farm animals for sale - just thinning down. Email or call for additional information or pictures -

2 nubian cross does with horns. Good young does. $115 each or $200 for both.
4 nubian does, 3-5 years old. One has a buckling that goes with her. $450 OBO for the 5.

1 katahdin ewe sheep, a little thin. $40.

1 big paint jenny donkey. She is older. She was with a jack for a few months, so she is likely bred (no guarantee). She is with our goats now, we just don't need 2 donkeys. $100.

1 gelding hinny for sale (like a mule). $10

1 registered intact male llama. He is a very cool llama. He is very gentle. He is good with our goats, unlike some other intact males we've had. We have his application for registration, we just haven't sent it in. He's around 2 years old. $150 for him.
He sure is "thinning them down" :/ Too bad I can only afford the one horse I've got :(
Posted via Mobile Device
     



Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Probly the dumbest riding style! horse_luver4e Horse Breeds 133 04-09-2013 06:48 PM
This MUST be the dumbest bideo out there Spyder Horse Videos 69 05-06-2011 04:00 PM
1991 2 horse BP horse trailer for sale Strait Load babalina Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 02-27-2010 09:27 PM
Dumbest horse idea Kentucky Horse Breeding 5 03-09-2009 03:10 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0