So, I'm trying to still sell Chava, but instead of buying a new
horse or two with some of the money she brings, my husband
and I were talking and I told him we shouldn't even bother
finding a horse right now, to wait sometime after the baby is born.
It really is a very difficult decision, but is probably for the best right
Now, we literally don't have squat for the baby right now, so we
Really need the money to buy things the baby will need...and there
is so so much! I hope I'm making a mature decision, though I will
Be sad at the same time. :(
Also if anyone is interested in purchasing Chava, PM me. She
is a 9 year old Pintaloosa Mare and is registerable. Good trail,
Arena, and youth horse. I only want $550 for her, a real STEAL!
I am located in Warren, Arkansas.