Hey everyone. My barn owner just called me and told me I need to get out to our ranch ASAP because theres a fire and our horses are more than likely going to be needed to be evacuated. Cricket doesn't load and I'm freaking out.
I'm waiting for my brother to come pick me up as I'm home alone, and this is the longest wait ever. I sort of feel like puking.
Please keep are ranch, Cricket and I, in your prayers!
I'll keep y'all updated if I can.