2. First horse ridden? A sorrel quarter horse named Smoke
3. First horse cantered on? April (Black roan paint)
4. Have you ever ridden a pony? Matter of fact, Today was my first time riding a pony Her name was Maude (Palomino POA)
5. First Horse fallen off of? Annie (Sorrel quarter horse)
6. Most recent horse fallen off of? Annie (Red roan quarter horse) I was riding her in WP and she was on the wrong lead. She was being a speed demon that day (she is a cow horse). I was trying to get her to make a simple lead change when my instructor shout from the stands "worng lead!" Annie heard him, short strided then did a flying lead change I wasn't ready for and iw as pitched off her left shoulder.
7. First horse you trotted over poles with? Annie (red roan)
8. First horse jumped with? Maggie (3yo bay pintoloosa), and it was completely unintentional
9. First horse who ran away with you? Maggie
10. First horse that scared the crap out of you? Annie (sorrel) She was getting a fly off her belly with her back hoof and I thought "Oh Sh*t! She's going to buck me off!!!"
11. First horse shown? Joey (Bay Paint/QH yearling) in Yearling Halter
12. First horse to win a class with? Joey in the same class as above
13. Do you/have you taken lessons? Currently, No. But I did take them for the first four years I rode. I still ride under "instructors" as I ride their horses and they give me pointers to improve my riding, but I don't take lessons from them.
14. First horse you ever rode bareback? Annie (sorrel)
15. First horse trail ridden with? Annie (sorrel)
16. Do you give your horse mash ever? I've never owned a horse, so nope. But I;ve never given any horse mash.
17. Do you ride English or western? Western!!! I've only ridden english a handful of times, and you english people are some of the bravest BA's I shall ever meet.
18. First Horse to place at a show with? Joey
19. Ever been to horse camp? Never attended one, but I have been a group leader at one. (It was 2 kids per horse)
20. Ever been to a riding clinic? No, but I want to go to a Clinton Anderson one someday.
21. What is your favorite discipline? Western, more specifically the rodeo and speed events.
22. First horse leased/partboard? Not yet, but I'm going to be leasing one this summer! Her name is Frita and she is an amazing bay quarter horse.
23. What is your favorite color horse? Solid Grullas and Solid Bays
24. Highest ribbon in a show? First Place
25. Ever been to a 'B' rated show? No
26. Ever competed in pony games/relay races? Nope
27. Ever fallen off at a show? Yes. Refer to number 6 for the story
28. Do you ride Hunter/Jumpers? No
29. Have you ever barrel raced? Yes
30. Ever done pole bending? Yes!
31. Favorite gait: Gallop
32. Ever cantered bareback? No
33. Have you ever done dressage? No
34. Have you ever evented? Nope
35. Have you ever mucked a stall? Only 6658413294754646846484684644779684164685484 times!
36. Ever been bucked off? No (Knock on wood)
37. Ever been on a horse that reared? Yes
38. Horses or Ponies? Stock breeds!!!
39. Do you wear a helmet? I should be wearing a helmet.
40. What's the highest you've jumped? About 2.5 feet unintentionally
41. Have you ever ridden at night? Lucky: those of you who have.
42. Do you watch horsey television shows? I don't get them on my TV, but I watch horsie movies all the time.
43. Have you ever been seriously hurt/injured from a fall? No (againI knock on wood)
44. Have you ever ridden without anything tack? Bareback, but with a bridle
45. Do you ride in an arena or ring? When available
46. Have you ever been trampled by a horse? Stepped on; many a time. Trampled; nope.
47. Have you ever been bitten? Da yearlings, de neeeevver stoooooopppp!!!! OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!
48. What is your favorite breed of horse? Quarter Horse
49. Do you clean your tack regularly? *hides in corner, says in guilty voice* nooooo
50. Ever played ride-a-buck? Not sure, because I don't know what that is.