1. How old were you when you first started riding? Well... I think I was maybe 18 months old when I rode for the first time.
2. First horse ridden? My grandma's friend's horse. I don't remember it, I was a baby. :P
3. First horse cantered on? It was on a trail ride in Wisconsin. I can't think of the horse's name, though. Rio, maybe.
4. Have you ever ridden a pony? Yeah, at the fair and for horse camp when I was wee little.
5. First Horse fallen off of? Victor.
6. Most recent horse fallen off of? It's been a while... I know it was on Victor, though.
7. First horse you trotted over poles with? Noah! My favorite lesson pony. He was AWESOME.
8. First horse jumped with? Victor! And I remember it perfectly to this day.
9. First horse who ran away with you? Victor.
10. First horse that scared the crap out of you? Victor.
11. First horse shown? Victor.
12. First horse to win a class with? Never won a class, but Victor and I placed 6th in our first showmanship class.
13. Do you/have you taken lessons? I took English lessons on Victor at my old barn, but haven't had a lesson since we moved home. So it's been a little over a year.
14. First horse you ever rode bareback? Donnie, a gigantic Belgian at the same stable Noah was at.
15. First horse trail ridden with? Noah.
16. Do you give your horse mash ever? Yes, I like to make them hot bran mash in the winter.
17. Do you ride English or western? Mostly English nowadays, but I rode nothing but western until I was 14.
18. First Horse to place at a show with? Victor.
19. Ever been to horse camp? Yes.
20. Ever been to a riding clinic? Yes.
21. What is your favorite discipline? Trail riding. Does that count as a discipline?
22. First horse leased/partboard? Never did, I just dove right into ownership (which I regret, but it worked out in the end).
23. What is your favorite color horse? I really love blood bay with stockings. And black. And cremello. It depends on the breed, really.
24. Highest ribbon in a show? Second place.
25. Ever been to a 'B' rated show? Nope.
26. Ever competed in pony games/relay races? Sort of. Just in my barn's play days. Which wasn't even a competition, it was just for fun.
27. Ever fallen off at a show? Not yet. *knocks on wood*
28. Do you ride Hunter/Jumpers? I used to, kinda. I've never even done a course, but we were just starting to go over jumps when we moved. Go figure.
29. Have you ever barrel raced? Yeah, at play days. Never actually competed in it, though.
30. Ever done pole bending? Again, just at play days.
31. Favorite gait: Depends on the horse. I do love cantering as long as the horse has a nice gait. I adore Victor's walk as well.
32. Ever cantered bareback? Yeah, accidentally, which resulted in two falls.
33. Have you ever done dressage? Not officially, but my coach taught a lot of dressage basics in her hunt seat lessons.
34. Have you ever evented? Nope.
35. Have you ever mucked a stall? Of course! What kind of horseman doesn't muck stalls?
36. Ever been bucked off? Oh yes.
37. Ever been on a horse that reared? Victor reared once. It was only a little one, though.
38. Horses or Ponies? For riding? Horses. For squishing? Both!
39. Do you wear a helmet? Not all the time. I NEVER jump without one, though.
40. What's the highest you've jumped? A 12-inch vertical. Whoop whoop!
41. Have you ever ridden at night? No, my horse is afraid of the bogeyman, so...
42. Do you watch horsey television shows? Meh, not really. Unless it's the Olympics or something. Oh! And I used to watch Mr. Ed.
43. Have you ever been seriously hurt/injured from a fall? I've never left the barn in an ambulance, if that says anything. *knocks on wood again*
44. Have you ever ridden without anything (tack? Nope. I wouldn't dare get on either of my horses without at least a rope halter.
45. Do you ride in an arena or ring? Not anymore. Can't say that I miss it, either. It was boring.
46. Have you ever been trampled by a horse? Trampled? I've been stepped on. By my draft horse. It was like the wrath of Hell.
47. Have you ever been bitten? Yeah.
48. What is your favorite breed of horse? Irish Draughts, Norikers, Andalusians, Aztecas, any of the heavier saddle horses or light draft breeds.
49. Do you clean your tack regularly? I try to. My Aussie has a bunch of nooks and crannies so it's a royal pain in the @$$.
50. Ever played ride-a-buck? WTH?