Gawd,Gypsy is coming home soon! About to have a break down
So my lease ends on June 1st. The leasee is REALLY wanting to unload Gypsy. I leased her out so I could find a house and be ready to have her back, and she still be used. A win,win right?
Well now that its the final weeks of the lease im FREAKING out! The paper work is in the last stages of buying this house. Now we are just waiting for the ok from the loan people. Its taking sooooo long and im worried there wont be enough time to move before June 1st.
I have only 2 options right now but nothing is a firm plan. First one being if we bought the house we can have them deliver the horse and have the tenant put her in a pasture, feed. She already has horses on the property so that's good and id reimburse her for feed costs ect.
The second plan would be that I could keep Gypsy at my friends house until we move. She had offered that months back but it was never a plan, plan.
*HUGE SIGH* Im so stressed about this move, since its half way across state its a big move. The house is basically packed and im ready to jump in a truck and move! Anyone want some furniture??
But with Gypsy its more added stress because I now have to think about how much its going to cost for, moving truck+Gas, hay/feed when I get up there. THEN since Its a 4hr drive for them to haul her up to the 'soon to be new house' I offered to help pay for gas. Well they didn't have any problem picking her up or hauling her back to me before. But since I offered its now I pay them $50 for hook up fee and 40cents a mile. O.O
Or I have to find someone els to haul. During the lease she would of been fine to add an extra 6mo or longer. She told me "As long as she needs a home she has one with me" Then after her leg got injured (fractured due to a kick in a pasture) they want to end the lease! Uuuugh!
Sorry for the vent you all are invited to a house party!
From east to west a travlin gypsy found her prancing pony for now their hearts run as one...into the north