Okay so I have been talking to the lady from the rescue about Toccoa the past 2-3 days and she's been consistent with replying back in no longer than 1 hour from when I send my e-mail. Well, 2 days ago I sent her an e-mail saying the times I was available to go and see Toccoa and that I needed the places full address to mapquest it and see how far away I am. She hasn't gotten about to me and I'm getting antsy.
When should I start worrying? Should I try calling? I e-mailed her again because my schedule has changed so I'll wait and see if I get a reply tomorrow.
Lol I don't want to push too much but can you push too much at wanting to visit a rescue horse? Lol