Sorry, I just need to vent right now. My entire life, I've fallen in love with horses just to have them taken from me in some way:
1. Maggie (the first horse I rode(over 14.2hh)/ jumped/ showed) was sold.
2. Fireglow (Who I rode and spent hours with EVERYDAY) severed a tendon in his leg and will never be the same.
3. Butter was sold (Without me evening knowing, so I never got to say good bye)
4. Stratus was put down (Again without me knowing. I helped rescue this horse and spent many, many hours rehabilitating her)
5. Oak was put down (really bad colic) (My first western horse)
6. April was put down (because of laminitis)
Every horse I have ever become close to. This list is just from the past 6 years. And now, after I promised myself that I would never fall in love with a horse, I fell in love just to have him ripped out of my life. And there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe I should just give horses up for a while...