Help me help Tiger Lily?! - Page 13
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

Help me help Tiger Lily?!

This is a discussion on Help me help Tiger Lily?! within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

    Like Tree73Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-02-2012, 01:12 PM
      #121
    Green Broke
    Wait, wait, wait...this is almost too dramatic..Soo long story short, this girl is DYING to have this filly, has wanted her for years but circumstances wouldn't allow it to happen then. She finally is in the last few steps of finally owning the filly...New member shows up on the forum and announces they are going to buy the filly for the $250, that someone advised the OP to do in the beginning of the thread..Now the new member is buying the filly and too bad so sad for the girl...Then the new member wants to rescue the filly and GIVE it to the OP..Did I just step into story land or is this real? I understand 100% the OP wants the filly, like is dying to have it..This seems like another bad Flicka remake..

    OP and HorseGuru, I hope you both can work it out. I know OP wants the filly, but in the horse world it really is "he who has the money first wins"..Good luck to you both..Hopefully something can be worked out and everyone be happy.......That's how all of the Flicka movies end anyway..
    Wallaby, NdAppy and hoopla like this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        03-02-2012, 01:14 PM
      #122
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DrumRunner    
    Wait, wait, wait...this is almost too dramatic..Soo long story short, this girl is DYING to have this filly, has wanted her for years but circumstances wouldn't allow it to happen then. She finally is in the last few steps of finally owning the filly...New member shows up on the forum and announces they are going to buy the filly for the $250, that someone advised the OP to do in the beginning of the thread..Now the new member is buying the filly and too bad so sad for the girl...Then the new member wants to rescue the filly and GIVE it to the OP..it Did I just step into story land or is this real? I understand 100% the OP wants the filly, like is dying to have it..This seems like another bad Flicka remake..

    OP and HorseGuru, I hope you both can work it out. I know OP wants the filly, but in the horse world it really is "he who has the money first wins"..Good luck to you both..Hopefully something can be worked out and everyone be happy.......That's how all of the Flicka movies end anyway..
    I'm rather confused, too.
         
        03-02-2012, 01:19 PM
      #123
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mudpie    
    I'm rather confused, too.
    omg lol what is going on??? I've been following this thread and suddenly it got very dramatic. I saw the 'sorry girl she's mine' and I literally gasped out loud.

    I know how much she has her heart set on this horse, I have been to the point where I was SURE I was going to get a mare, had everything worked out, then someone that I KNEW that knew I wanted her, bought her out from under me for more just because he knew I wanted her. I know it's hard, but try not to get attached until you have her. It's absolutely heart breaking.
         
        03-02-2012, 01:27 PM
      #124
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SkyeDawn    
    omg lol what is going on??? I've been following this thread and suddenly it got very dramatic. I saw the 'sorry girl she's mine' and I literally gasped out loud.

    I know how much she has her heart set on this horse, I have been to the point where I was SURE I was going to get a mare, had everything worked out, then someone that I KNEW that knew I wanted her, bought her out from under me for more just because he knew I wanted her. I know it's hard, but try not to get attached until you have her. It's absolutely heart breaking.
    I know..It's too much..I mean, I feel like I'm reading a story and the antagonist just entered the room..



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mudpie    
    I'm rather confused, too.
    Right!?
    mudpie likes this.
         
        03-02-2012, 01:36 PM
      #125
    Trained
    Huh? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???!!!!
    mudpie likes this.
         
        03-02-2012, 01:36 PM
      #126
    Yearling
    So lost...
         
        03-02-2012, 01:37 PM
      #127
    Trained
    Seriously that MUST be a joke. I saw JK in there.
         
        03-02-2012, 01:37 PM
      #128
    Foal
    I talked to him a week ago and sat I was going to go look at it. But I was just looking on new posts and read this story. I don't have the heart to do that to anyone. I feel like why not buy the horse for her and she can keep the money to care for it?

    Just trying to be a nice guy. I almost fell out of my chair also lol.
    She is young 18 and money it tight. I hAve money so it can be tax write off or something
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        03-02-2012, 01:38 PM
      #129
    Yearling
    That'd be awfully kind of you(: So can you post the ad, please? I'm dying to see it!!
         
        03-02-2012, 01:41 PM
      #130
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by HorseGuru    
    I talked to him a week ago and sat I was going to go look at it. But I was just looking on new posts and read this story. I don't have the heart to do that to anyone. I feel like why not buy the horse for her and she can keep the money to care for it?

    Just trying to be a nice guy. I almost fell out of my chair also lol.
    She is young 18 and money it tight. I hAve money so it can be tax write off or something
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I hope you are honest and true to your word
    This will be a nice surprise
    Did you let her know yet what you are doing?
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    My tiger... drawing! DutchHorse Hobbies 2 08-27-2009 08:07 AM
    I have a Tiger in my Pants RegalCharm General Off Topic Discussion 11 05-07-2009 10:41 PM
    Tiger.. *LOOK* aussie_jumper Horse Pictures 5 06-26-2007 07:45 PM
    Tiger horses Anduin Horse Breeds 10 02-08-2007 11:26 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0