Hi i'm new to this sight, just wundering if you could help me make up my mind! I have finished braking my youngster and she is going on loan in 2 weeks (shes 11.2hh) far too small for me! But now I don't know what to do.. I don't know weather to get another youngster around 15hh and brake it in over the winter period or loan a horse I have being ridding at the yard, although other people ride this horse and set him back. I don't have time to compete the loan horse and break my own so I don't know what to do for the best! Hope you can help me come up with a decision as I have seen a few youngsters I would like to go view... hmm decisions decisions heyy!
Thanks in advance xx