Yep, Mercury is very dangerous. That is where the term "mad as a hatter" came from. Back in the day (way back...) when mercury was used in hat making, hatters were often going insane from prolonged exposure.
But as long as you didn't drink the stuff, you are probably fine. :)
I don't remember, but I heard somewhere that eating a lot of rabbit can cause problems. Anyone know anything about that??
Proud owner of ~Mana: 6yo Arabian gelding~Pearl 13yo Arabian~Danzer 14yo Arabian mare~ Tiny mini filly