2) Do you own/ part loan / loan / share a pony? I'll be leasing a horse this summer (I can't wait!)
3) What is your riding style? English, western, driving? Western (Ranch/Speed stuff)
4) Your favourite breed is? Quarter Horse
5) Why is that our favourite breed? Its the do all breed and they are gorgeous (Imo)
6) Do you like.... (put an *X* by the side of the things you like)
X Pleasure - Western
X Dressage - simple or experienced
Now are the questions that might take a little more thinking about:
Your dream horse - (photo off google if you like, and a profile, CANNOT BE YOUR PONY, but I bet they are your dream horse. They can be similar though.
I would love love love! A Solid grulla Quarter Horse stallion
What do these sayings mean, are they true for you, or not?
a) Don't look a gift horse in the mouth I'm thinking about becoming an Equine Dentist, so no I don't agree, but I made a possible slogan for my business out of this phrase:
"I'm not afraid to look your gift horses in the mouth."
b) Noblest of the train that wait on man, the flight-performing horse ? Don't know what this one means
If someone said these things to you, what would you think and how would you reply?
"God, your horse is ugly!" I don't own a horse at the moment...so your argument is invalid
"Why do you even bother with those stupid animals, come shopping with us, don't waste your life on a creature." Why do you bother going out and wasting your money on clothes you'll never wear. At least I'm using my "stupid animal".
"Wanna go riding?" When and Where?
"You can sit around doing nothing or we can tack up and ride out!" Option number two, por favor.
How long have you been riding for? 6 years
Do you have regular riding lessons? Nope
Are you just coming off ponies? I've never ridden a pony (excluding the pony rides at the carnivals)
Do you like to ride horses or ponies As long as I have a good mount under me, who cares?
Are you a happy hacker? Yep yep yep.
Are you more likely to fall off than stay on? Ask me when I start breaking colts.
* My computer is being annoying, so no picture of my dream horse.