I've been busy in the barn and garden so I'm behind on reading everyone's posts. Sounds like everything is going well though. Thanks for all the pictures! It makes it so much more interesting doesn't it?
I've found my barn project is taking me much longer than expected. It's slow going staining boards that are already assembled and that have two years worth of dirt and grim on them.
Yesterday I scrubbed down the wash stall, the metal had been sitting in our barn for quite awhile so it went up dirty and while I did spray it off when it was first finished it needed a good scrubbing. There are two sections that I need to stain to finish that area but had to be cleaned first. The wash stall was the cleanest it has ever been so I thought I would take a few pics. Who knows one day I may have a website again and this will save me from having to clean it for pictures LOL
I'm going to be whining about how sore and tired I am for some time it seems so you might as well have some pictures to go along with.
Wash stall, I really need to add some sort of hook to hang my hose on or get one of those overhead thingys.
Tie stall, Cleaned and polyurthained over the weekend. I purposely left the bottom board because I'm thinking of painting the floor and bottom board with the Herculiner bed liner stuff.
Here's the tack room door again with trim painted.
And here's a sitting area next to what will eventually be tack lockers. Painted and polyurthained last week.
Feed room and shavings room, cross bucks have been painted but the rest needs poly.
You can also see in that picture the area above the stalls that get a coat of poly.
Hay loft area, thinking of painting the ladder.
And a shot of the barn aisle. Cross bucks get painted and everything else poly.
Same with the ends where the doors are.