I hear ya Stan, it is really hard. Of course since I listed Hunter he has been an angel. We have listed him and so far have had someone who wants to lease until he is sold. It is a good option as he would be with some highly regarded trainers and riders. All expenses paid.
This is the barn that wants him Welcome to Twin Oaks Farm
My dilemma is what happens if I get Scotty and then they send Hunter back. Then I am stuck with 2 horses, the other thing I could do is just send him there for a while BUT I would still have to pay full board at my barn to hold his spot.
On the other horse apparently some other people are coming to see him on Saturday, my neighbor doesn't think they will be a fit and is getting cold feet about selling him. She is supposed to call me today. I kinda get the feeling that she thinks that we won't be a match either but I want the opportunity to spend some time with him. I guess we will see what happens, if it is meant to be it will be.