Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Northwest Florida
Ladona, I hope everything comes out ok with Isabella. That can be very scary, especially when you can't be there with her.
Tracey, we got a notice from the city ordinance officer the other day. We will have to apply for a variance on the property to hopefully get approval to keep the horses on site. It will cost $300 to apply for it and still could be told to move them. I contacted a realtor about a 3.44ac lot across the main road from us, only separated by the the main road and the guy we are buying the house from, about leasing that property to keep the horses on. It is zoned for county and therefor can have horses on it. I'm waiting on him to hear back from the owner on yes or nor and how much if yes.
MN17, it started raining on us Tuesday night and will be here through this evening. Then the temps are going to plummet from 56* low to 30* tonight and 33* tomorrow night. I think I am going to run by TSC and grab blankets for the boys since they have no shelter to get out of the rain and don't want to put them through the cold tonight while being soaked from 2 days of rain.
Stan, glad she is only bruised and able to ride again. Hope she will apply that same work through the bruise mentality with you and get back in the ride.
Thank you for all the compliments on the house and property. I know I told TJ I would be slowing down since I don't have the tractor, but I really despise sitting around all day on my day off and if I don't get started when I get up or shortly after then I basically nap all day then feel terrible for several days afterwards.
I am Second
Born Once, Die Twice. Born Twice, Die Once.