Well, we are just waiting for the storm to hit. Still don't know how bad it is going to be here. I just want Isabella to be safe and our power to stay on.
I don't know if you all remember that I posted a fee months ago about my dog, Wyatt, peeing blood. He ended up being treated for a UTI and a round of antibiotics did the trick. We were told if it happened again, that more tests would need to be done to find out why.
Well, as we are waiting for this storm to bear down on us, Wyatt is peeing blood again and in a lot of pain. I have sedatives and pain pills from the last time and gave him some earlier today but he was so wound up they wouldn't kick in. We put him in the car to take him to the doggie ER and the car ride calmed him down and he fell,asleep. We turned around and came home and he is still resting comfortably. I just need him to be comfortable until his regular vet opens tomorrow. Of course, there is the possibility the storm will keep the vet from opening. I sure hope not! I need to get my dog treated!!!
Hope everyone is the storm's path stays safe!