Horse talk for mature people over 40 - Page 901
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

Horse talk for mature people over 40

This is a discussion on Horse talk for mature people over 40 within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

    Like Tree48071Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        05-17-2013, 12:51 PM
      #9001
    Started
    The one that didn't post


    AlexS, Prairie Rose and teresa60 like this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        05-17-2013, 12:53 PM
      #9002
    Green Broke
    Those are great photos, but,,,I looked for the ducks and can't see them in any of the pics. Do you feed them anything? We put duck feed out for ours and they will get within reach of us before they head the other direction.
         
        05-17-2013, 01:00 PM
      #9003
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Roadyy    
    Those are great photos, but,,,I looked for the ducks and can't see them in any of the pics. Do you feed them anything? We put duck feed out for ours and they will get within reach of us before they head the other direction.
    We have not fed them at all because the fly away before we even get close to the pond.... I guess we could bring some bread or something next time.. that wont be till tomorrow DD has a concert to sing in tonight
         
        05-17-2013, 01:04 PM
      #9004
    Green Broke
    It took ours a few days to get accustomed to finding the feed in one specific spot. Once they found it they would hang around that area a bit more then would only swim away as we got close. They started associating us with the feed and put 2 and 2 together. Now them, the fish and the turtles are all swarmed in the same area of the pond at feeding time. Lol
         
        05-17-2013, 01:05 PM
      #9005
    Green Broke
    Snoring room?? Well we do have lot of room here but being as we are just going on two years married (June 10th) I still kinda like him, bahahahahaha! Well, maybe I won't after a couple more years of this! He is younger than me and I need my beauty sleep to keep looking good! He is making me old FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AlexS, Celeste and Roadyy like this.
         
        05-17-2013, 01:08 PM
      #9006
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvr2many    
    Snoring room?? Well we do have lot of room here but being as we are just going on two years married (June 10th) I still kinda like him, bahahahahaha! Well, maybe I won't after a couple more years of this! He is younger than me and I need my beauty sleep to keep looking good! He is making me old FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Huh? Did you say something?
    nvr2many likes this.
         
        05-17-2013, 01:11 PM
      #9007
    Green Broke
    ^^^ Are you picking on me??
    Roadyy likes this.
         
        05-17-2013, 01:12 PM
      #9008
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hunter65    
    thats why we have the snoring room, I send hubby there when he snores. He has started to just go to bed there so I don't have to wake him up and tell him to move lol
    ^^^ this!
         
        05-17-2013, 01:13 PM
      #9009
    Green Broke
    Give it a few years and you will hear it from him...lol
    Critter sitter likes this.
         
        05-17-2013, 01:15 PM
      #9010
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Roadyy    
    Give it a few years and you will hear it from him...lol
    Bahahahhaha! I get it now, LOL. I already tell him I need a TV screen on my forehead to get his attention.
    Roadyy likes this.
         

    Thread Tools



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0