Horse Talk for Teens! - Page 52
   

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

Horse Talk for Teens!

This is a discussion on Horse Talk for Teens! within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

    Like Tree631Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        08-10-2012, 10:59 PM
      #511
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Country Boy    
    You don't just randomly go onto a thread and post a rude and cocky post. You should introduce yourself and be polite to others!
    Please do your part by

    Posting in a friendly, helpful spirit

    I was polite. I introduced myself, even my horse.
    Annanoel likes this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        08-10-2012, 11:03 PM
      #512
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anywhere Else    
    Please do your part by

    Posting in a friendly, helpful spirit
    Why don't you just leave this thread. We have no need for rude and unhelpful people like you. Now if you'd please "stop arguing with everything I say"
         
        08-10-2012, 11:39 PM
      #513
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Country Boy    
    Try telling that to my Stallion who jumps over everything we might crash into.
    Maybe if you were a better rider, your noble steed woludn't almost crash into things! Kidding, kidding
    Country Boy likes this.
         
        08-10-2012, 11:47 PM
      #514
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alpha App    
    Maybe if you were a better rider, your noble steed woludn't almost crash into things! Kidding, kidding
    I'm a great rider and I like to jump things randomly. Lol
         
        08-10-2012, 11:53 PM
      #515
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Country Boy    
    I'm a great rider and I like to jump things randomly. Lol
    And you say I'm arrogant for sarcastically saying my horse is the best.

    Wow.

    You are a horrible person.
    Annanoel likes this.
         
        08-10-2012, 11:59 PM
      #516
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anywhere Else    
    And you say I'm arrogant for sarcastically saying my horse is the best.

    Wow.

    You are a horrible person.
    Glad someone on here like yourself thinks so… It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

    I'm mad about how you caused 3 people to get offended by your post. And it wasn't clear sarcasm.
         
        08-11-2012, 12:02 AM
      #517
    Foal
    Here's a reminder to: Act your age, not your shoe size.
    Yaaaaaaaaaay shoe sizes.
    barrelbeginner likes this.
         
        08-11-2012, 12:03 AM
      #518
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alpha App    
    Here's a reminder to: Act your age, not your shoe size.
    Yaaaaaaaaaay shoe sizes.
    You crack me up!
         
        08-11-2012, 12:04 AM
      #519
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alpha App    
    Here's a reminder to: Act your age, not your shoe size.
    Yaaaaaaaaaay shoe sizes.
    If I acted my shoe size I'd be acting way more mature than I am now. For all intents and purposes I just turned 24 and don't ever need to look at this evil thread again.
    Annanoel likes this.
         
        08-11-2012, 12:07 AM
      #520
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anywhere Else    
    If I acted my shoe size I'd be acting way more mature than I am now. For all intents and purposes I just turned 24 and don't ever need to look at this evil thread again.
    Can you not read?! This thread us for teens, not 20 or 200 year olds. Teens 13-19.

    (had to get that one out of my system.)
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Teens Supporting your own horse. rodeogirl309 Horse Riding 54 04-05-2013 01:10 AM
    ideas for horse camps? young and older kids/teens dynamite. Horse Riding 4 08-12-2012 06:42 PM
    Any teens on here!?!?! HaflingerHorse General Off Topic Discussion 29 08-15-2009 03:54 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0