horsey bucket list :D - Page 3
   

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

horsey bucket list :D

This is a discussion on horsey bucket list :D within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

    Like Tree24Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-22-2012, 11:46 PM
      #21
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Coyote    
    looks like a caribou to me
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-22-2012, 11:47 PM
      #22
    Showing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BarrelRacer23    
    Win a saddle (already did but got cheated out of it)
    What happened?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cmarie    
    looks like a caribou to me
    Reindeer, probably in an area like (not Thailand.. can't think of it.. but Shamans are there.)
         
        01-23-2012, 12:09 AM
      #23
    Green Broke
    Raise/train my own young horse

    Drive cattle (not a whole City Slickers thing, just like for a day)

    Own a black horse

    The main thing has always been that I wanted to experience raising/training my own horse. And I am working on that. It's been really hard! That's my main equine bucket list goal.

    I always wanted to ride in a parade too, and I did get to do that several years back.

    Heck, all I want to do is just keep on riding!
         
        01-23-2012, 12:16 AM
      #24
    Green Broke
    If we are talking about dreams that will likely never come true, I would love to own a horse property where there is lots of acreage and grass and room to ride.

    If I were filthy rich I would rescue horses and give them a forever home.

    And if I could own a horse of any breed, I would love to own a Friesian!
    Jennerbear and gingerscout like this.
         
        01-23-2012, 12:17 AM
      #25
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel    


    Reindeer, probably in an area like (not Thailand.. can't think of it.. but Shamans are there.)
    Maybe Tibet? Or Mongolia?
         
        01-23-2012, 12:21 AM
      #26
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trailhorserider    
    If we are talking about dreams that will likely never come true, I would love to own a horse property where there is lots of acreage and grass and room to ride.

    If I were filthy rich I would rescue horses and give them a forever home.

    And if I could own a horse of any breed, I would love to own a Friesian!
    I agree I would rescue horses as well there are tons that need good homes.. and If I had the money I would take some in.. and my wife wants a friesian badly
         
        01-23-2012, 12:30 AM
      #27
    Showing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trailhorserider    
    Maybe Tibet? Or Mongolia?
    Yeah! Mongolia! Thank you

    I would gladly rescue many more horses if I had the chance and money to. My boy is an absolute joy and we've both healed each other.
         
        01-23-2012, 12:36 AM
      #28
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel    
    What happened?
    Local saddle series, show rules are they call out horse and riders names they didn't. I ran the wrong horse, me and a guy did this at the one show they didn't do this. Our faults really but if they had called out names we could have switched horses. I should have had plenty of points by the end, in the end someone else won I got 2nd and he tyed for 3rd.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        01-23-2012, 12:51 AM
      #29
    Showing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BarrelRacer23    
    Local saddle series, show rules are they call out horse and riders names they didn't. I ran the wrong horse, me and a guy did this at the one show they didn't do this. Our faults really but if they had called out names we could have switched horses. I should have had plenty of points by the end, in the end someone else won I got 2nd and he tyed for 3rd.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Well at least you did well :)
         
        01-23-2012, 01:00 AM
      #30
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel    
    Well at least you did well :)
    True and it was a junkie saddle not fit to sit on a horses back
    Posted via Mobile Device
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    What's on your "horse bucket list"? brandilion Horse Talk 25 08-16-2011 08:21 AM
    A Rider's Bucket List wordstoasong General Off Topic Discussion 1 04-25-2010 12:16 AM
    Share your "Bucket List" - What would you like to do before you kick the bucket? SamboStar Horse Stories and Poems 41 01-17-2010 11:19 AM
    Horsey Christmas List Tennessee Horse Tack and Equipment 1 09-06-2009 09:49 PM
    Free Horsey To Do List EquineArtist Horse Talk 0 01-15-2009 08:53 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0