In an ideal kid's world kind of way:
- my Morgan x, for dressage and trails, and cause he's my first and I love him
- a nice big easy going QH or draft x for my fiance and guests
- an arab for endurance
- a well bred warmblood for dressage and vaulting
- a cow-bred, well trained QH (or Appy) that I could learn cutting and team penning on.
- a little Welsh x or German Sport Pony for the kids
- the retired pony that I learned Vaulting on as a kid
- and a Fjord. There will always have to be a Fjord.
In the real world, one horse is plenty of work and sorrow. And I want to keep my SO, too. Posted via Mobile Device