After spending few days at the shelter without feeling useful too much and mainly plodding around, today I actually did some stuff here and there :)
- helped ****ed_evans clean (partially) the main yard
- cleaned up & mucked stalls < - - first time ever
- helped bathing 2 horses < - - first time ever again. One was happy, one was calm but not really thrilled about it.
- helped feeding the horses < - - second time.
- helped around cleaning and treating the mare without a hoof. < -- first time again.
And then rain came and I went home. But it was such a nice day!
I'm quite happy when I learn the smallest amount of stuff, as long as it's new and useful to someone / something, that's great
If I had stayed a bit longer I might've learned to set up a tent too. Eh, next time!