I just had to rant. My mom just recently found out about my "friends" not being so friendly and we haven't seen em in 6 months. Happy I was able to cut off those relations. Anyways here are some things they've said to me emphasising their snobbery. They are twins by the way
1. "you started riding at seven? I started at three"
2. "How high do you jump?.. oh 2'6? Yeah my trainer is about to move me up to 3'6.(in a casual tone)
3. " Have you gotten any better? Good I'll have some competition(and I did beat her)
4. *After I got 1st in jumpers and she got second* You got lucky my horse spooked.
5. You probably won't make it into a equestrian team since your legs don't stay still
I'd like to hear your experiences with horse snobs. Lol