I have a fun challenge for all of you!
Was trying to think of a fun thread this morning, I didnt know if this has already been done but here it is;
On here and a peice of paper (that you cam find at a later time!) right down where yu think you will be with your horse/s in 6 months from today:JUNE 6TH 2012
This can include any training/riding goals, competing goals, health and care goals....and if you think it's a small goal....right down!
If you can set reminders for once a month to update on your progress, can include pictures!
Then around DECEMBER 6th 2012 share with us how far you have come to complete that goal, what you have learned, show the progress (if you have pictures or video) And tell us what you gained from this experience!
I'll go first:
Goals I hope to reach by Dec.6th 2012:
1. Have started Oliver out on XC courses
2. Have participated in 2-3 clinics with Charlie :)
3. Taken Oliver to his first show
4. Be schooling 2'6 courses at home
5. Sell all my tack that needs to be gone for money, and get the must needs for both him and I (dressage saddle, dressage bridle, jumping boots ect)
For the goal of taking him out XC we have started trail riding, going through puddles, up and down hills, road riding, in and out gates.
For the goals 2,3 and 4 we are getting his concrete foundation set in place I order to correctly go at all three gaits and jumping!
I have already listed so many pictures of him I'll hold back until I get video and still shots from our flat work!
Now it's your turn!