I put yoghurt in my horses eye.
Strange as it may sound, I did. Because he has very sensative problem eyes that puss at the sight of dust which he happens to live on because he gets fat off of air. And trust me, I've tried EVERYTHING. Then my biology teacher told me that she used to put her own breast milk into her babies eyes if they got something in it because all bodily fluids contain good bacteria. So I was like "Hey!". Made some yoghurt at home to ensure it had heaps of live bacteria in it, squirted some in my horses eyes and it works like a charm. Seriously, it's unbelievable and it works. No puss, no redness, no inflammation.
I am so happy and thought I would share it :)
Half a tonne of raw power, spirit and grace between your legs. It's something you just can't get from a pet hamster.