I'll make two lists, realistic and "never gonna happen unless I win the lottery".
Realistic (as in this may *hopefully* happen someday)
1. 10-15 acre horse property next to a park or trail system. Complete with a small barn, several pastures w/ run ins, a decent sized sacrifice area, and good fencing
2. Indoor arena so I can ride throughout the crappy winters up here. With mirrors of course
3. Riding lessons. I really care which discipline (although I would prefer dressage). I would just love to have someone help me become a better rider instead of having to try and figure it all out myself.
5. Custom made tack for Soda
Never gonna happen unless I win the lottery:
1. 1000 acre ranch: I would leave most of it "wild" but part of it would be converted to a retirement home for old horses. I think I'd like it in MN.
2. Custom made tack for all of my horses
3. 3-5 Personal riding horses, several different breeds/colors. I'd go back to my childhood pretend stable and find a couple of those horses in the real world.
4. Unlimited dressage and jumper lessons from a top notch trainer
5. At least 2 nice barns (one for the retirees and another for riding horses), pastures w/ good fencing and run ins, 2 outdoor arenas, 1 indoor arena, and adequate sacrifice areas on my property.