Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Between two places in Canada!
• Horses: 0
I already have the property/house/barn/trailer business so you guys were no inspiration haha.
I can honestly say that through my wonderful, lovely parents as well as great fortune, I don't want for much, but if I haaaaad to make a list:
1. unlimited time/travel to search for a new horse - I want a horse that's PERFECT for me. And if I have to go all over the wild blue yonder to get him, so be it.
2. barn expansion - I'd definitely add a few more stalls to my barn.
3. great quality square bales - CANNOT get them square around here :(
4. a lease on a reining horse & lessons - I don't want to buy it because I don't know if I'll like it!
5. the perfect horse for my boyfriend - my boyfriend is perfectly content about being on the ground around my boys, and is comfortable lunging and whatnot, but I know he'd need the perfect steady horse to learn on. Also, being 6'4", he needs a bit of a bigger/stockier steed!