Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
• Horses: 0
I'm going to make things easy for myself... if I had $1,000,000 I absolutely had to spend within a week, I would:
(in brackets is a running total of my estimates)
- Pay off my car (15000)
- Buy a custom saddle for Denny (20000)
- Put money down on a house (520000)
- Buy an Andalusian or Friesian (my dream breeds) and buy all new tack for the new horse(550000)
- Buy a brand new 2009 Ford F350 King Ranch fully loaded (610000)
- Buy a brand new 3 or 4 horse trailer with basic LQ (680000)
- Buy more tack (700000)
- Buy Rich his dream car and bike (800000)
- Spend the rest on clothes, pet stuff, and buy friends and family gifts.
There ya go.
The lovely images above provided by CVLC Photography cvlphotography.com