It's done! Opinions, anyone!? - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

It's done! Opinions, anyone!?

This is a discussion on It's done! Opinions, anyone!? within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

    Like Tree30Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-25-2013, 01:35 AM
      #11
    Weanling
    I find the type of font in the headers for horse's names hard to read as well. Not drastic, I like the style, but its almost too much with it white on black.

    Also, the *-*-* separating the horses aren't consistent lengths. Not a functional issue, just an irritant
    And there is centering issues, but that could be my internet explorer if no one else has mentioned them. Its on the sales page. I would check in other browsers, but its the only one available on this computer. Still figured to give a heads up on that.

    Other wise looks good to me!
    WSArabians and AlexS like this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-25-2013, 01:39 AM
      #12
    Yearling
    Probably the slow connection? Those are some very handsome boys you have there!! I'm jealous hehe very very beautiful horses, all of them :)
    Posted via Mobile Device
    WSArabians likes this.
         
        01-25-2013, 01:44 AM
      #13
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    LOL
    Thanks Alex!

    I totally get what you're saying. Maybe if I went "...mount for years. As well as teaching the family to ride, she was produced.." ?

    Is the type of font that's hard to read?
    Awesome because it's in your words but a bit more formal and so fitting the rest of the website.

    And yes, it's the font. I can read it but it takes some effort. I get that you want a nicer font, more floaty, pretty, but the one you have chosen is for me at least, hard to read.
    WSArabians likes this.
         
        01-25-2013, 01:47 AM
      #14
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DieselPony    
    And there is centering issues, but that could be my internet explorer if no one else has mentioned them. Its on the sales page. I would check in other browsers, but its the only one available on this computer. Still figured to give a heads up on that.

    Other wise looks good to me!

    You are as anal as I am from your other comments, I love that I am not a freak.


    In firefox the sales page is centered.
    WSArabians likes this.
         
        01-25-2013, 01:52 AM
      #15
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DieselPony    
    I find the type of font in the headers for horse's names hard to read as well. Not drastic, I like the style, but its almost too much with it white on black.

    Also, the *-*-* separating the horses aren't consistent lengths. Not a functional issue, just an irritant
    And there is centering issues, but that could be my internet explorer if no one else has mentioned them. Its on the sales page. I would check in other browsers, but its the only one available on this computer. Still figured to give a heads up on that.

    Other wise looks good to me!
    Argh. You WOULD mention those stupid little ~*~* things I chose.
    I tried at first to get them all lined up, but then I got tired of it so I went for close. Like the spacing in between my Stallions / Mares / Etc tabs.

    Maybe tomorrow...Err...Later today, when I haven't been staring at my screen for hours, I'll fix 'em up. LOL

    Or just cheat and find something else to seperate.

    Thanks!
         
        01-25-2013, 01:53 AM
      #16
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AlexS    
    Awesome because it's in your words but a bit more formal and so fitting the rest of the website.

    And yes, it's the font. I can read it but it takes some effort. I get that you want a nicer font, more floaty, pretty, but the one you have chosen is for me at least, hard to read.
    I was thinking that issue might come up. And, and maybe the font was too small. No complaints there...So far.. LOL

    I changed Lady's:

    "Lady has been a member of our family since she was a mere four months old, and our valued mount who had the patience to teach us all to ride. Not only has she been a great family friend, but an exceptional producer for us over the years"
    AlexS likes this.
         
        01-25-2013, 01:54 AM
      #17
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AlexS    
    I love that I am not a freak.

    .....Maybe it's just you're both freaks?.....

    AlexS likes this.
         
        01-25-2013, 01:55 AM
      #18
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by countrylove    
    Probably the slow connection? Those are some very handsome boys you have there!! I'm jealous hehe very very beautiful horses, all of them :)
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Tested it on my phone, they come up. Now. LOL
    I think you're the only one who's looked at it via a Mobile though!

    Thanks! I'm expecting a few babes this year, you can put your name in. ;)
    LOL
         
        01-25-2013, 01:57 AM
      #19
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    

    "Lady has been a member of our family since she was a mere four months old, and our valued mount who had the patience to teach us all to ride. Not only has she been a great family friend, but an exceptional producer for us over the years"
    Perfect!




    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    .....Maybe it's just you're both freaks?.....

    Shutup!
         
        01-25-2013, 02:02 AM
      #20
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AlexS    






    Shutup!


    In MY own thread?!

    OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Opinions please! cbsandme24 Horse Boarding 1 06-11-2012 01:30 PM
    In need of some opinions. :/ xoSonnyLove1234 Horse Talk 7 11-17-2010 07:47 PM
    opinions? :) Kelsyann Horse Videos 4 10-06-2010 06:20 AM
    Opinions? Gingerrrrr Horse Riding Critique 11 01-10-2009 12:15 PM
    Need some Opinions Fellen Horse Training 5 11-24-2008 03:27 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0