It's done! Opinions, anyone!? - Page 3
   

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

It's done! Opinions, anyone!?

This is a discussion on It's done! Opinions, anyone!? within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

    Like Tree30Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-25-2013, 02:26 AM
      #21
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    
    Tested it on my phone, they come up. Now. LOL
    I think you're the only one who's looked at it via a Mobile though!

    Thanks! I'm expecting a few babes this year, you can put your name in. ;)
    LOL
    If only I could afford another horse LoL I think the husband would kill me
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-25-2013, 02:29 AM
      #22
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    


    In MY own thread?!

    OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!
    If I were Queen, you would be very far down the list, don't worry. I think I have enough people to keep me busy a while.

    In reality, I am a rapidly aging broad who thinks I am tougher than I am.
    Celeste likes this.
         
        01-25-2013, 09:55 AM
      #23
    Banned
    It looks really good! Everything worked just fine for me. And THANK YOU for making it easy to read. Man I can't tell you how many times I check out someones web site and have to squint to see it or can't see it at all because of the chosen colors. The black and white is very helpful IMO. It is easy to read and sets the horses off nicely. My 50 year old eyes had no problem reading about each horse. I can see how some might have trouble with the font on their names and stuff. I had no trouble reading it but it may blur too much for others.

    I like it! Very good job :)

    BTW - gorgeous horses!
    WSArabians likes this.
         
        01-25-2013, 11:11 AM
      #24
    Weanling
    I am looking at it as a potential buyer-

    What I noticed was the ( Home Stallions Mares, etc etc etc ) buttons at the top either shuffle or disappear when you click on them. I would like to see a constant order and not take the link down just because I am on that page.

    "Contact" button is also listed as "Contact Us" on some pages, and only works from the "Mares" page.

    The "Sales" and "Sold" page doesn't work from all links.
    There seems to be a rabbit hole that needs to be explored with the link buttons.
    WSArabians likes this.
         
        01-25-2013, 11:20 AM
      #25
    Weanling
    Hahaha apparently I shouldn't have gone to bed so I could defend myself, being called a freak

    Is all of this done where you just type and format kind of like on Word or something? Or are you doing code with it as well?
    Because if I remember right (been years since I work with HTML code) there should be a page break function that will work with being centered with the *-*-*-* stuff. But if you don't have access to that I'm not much help.

    I tried to look at the centering on the sales page again, but you must be working on it now.
    All the links were working last night when I tried them, but the joys of working on webpages, just have to hit something and a lot disappears or rearranges.
    WSArabians and AlexS like this.
         
        01-25-2013, 11:31 AM
      #26
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aldebono    
    I am looking at it as a potential buyer-

    What I noticed was the ( Home Stallions Mares, etc etc etc ) buttons at the top either shuffle or disappear when you click on them. I would like to see a constant order and not take the link down just because I am on that page.

    "Contact" button is also listed as "Contact Us" on some pages, and only works from the "Mares" page.

    The "Sales" and "Sold" page doesn't work from all links.
    There seems to be a rabbit hole that needs to be explored with the link buttons.
    Ohhh... I see what you mean! And I didn't even do it on all the pages, only some. LOL
    This is what happens when you stay up past 1am doing this sort of thing.

    Thanks! I'll go start again...
         
        01-25-2013, 11:33 AM
      #27
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DieselPony    
    Hahaha apparently I shouldn't have gone to bed so I could defend myself, being called a freak

    Is all of this done where you just type and format kind of like on Word or something? Or are you doing code with it as well?
    Because if I remember right (been years since I work with HTML code) there should be a page break function that will work with being centered with the *-*-*-* stuff. But if you don't have access to that I'm not much help.

    I tried to look at the centering on the sales page again, but you must be working on it now.
    All the links were working last night when I tried them, but the joys of working on webpages, just have to hit something and a lot disappears or rearranges.
    Ah, don't worry... It was a good freak. LOL

    Grr, I know. They all worked on my homepage, now the sales and sold don't work.

    It's not an HTML site. If it where, I think my computer would be in a million pieces. I haven't done that since high school and that was...Awhile ago.
         
        01-25-2013, 11:35 AM
      #28
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BBBCrone    
    It looks really good! Everything worked just fine for me. And THANK YOU for making it easy to read. Man I can't tell you how many times I check out someones web site and have to squint to see it or can't see it at all because of the chosen colors. The black and white is very helpful IMO. It is easy to read and sets the horses off nicely. My 50 year old eyes had no problem reading about each horse. I can see how some might have trouble with the font on their names and stuff. I had no trouble reading it but it may blur too much for others.

    I like it! Very good job :)

    BTW - gorgeous horses!
    Thank you, Crone!
         
        01-25-2013, 11:36 AM
      #29
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by countrylove    
    If only I could afford another horse LoL I think the husband would kill me
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Ah, you can get another one of them anywhere. Hubbys are over-rated.
    Tell him I'll give you guys a good deal, one for him too!
         
        01-25-2013, 11:38 AM
      #30
    Super Moderator
    Nice horses.

    I could not get the link to work from 'stallions' to 'sales'.

    I could not help but notice the Bay Abi breeding in your stallion. I always liked him and his get.
    Cherie
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Opinions please! cbsandme24 Horse Boarding 1 06-11-2012 01:30 PM
    In need of some opinions. :/ xoSonnyLove1234 Horse Talk 7 11-17-2010 07:47 PM
    opinions? :) Kelsyann Horse Videos 4 10-06-2010 06:20 AM
    Opinions? Gingerrrrr Horse Riding Critique 11 01-10-2009 12:15 PM
    Need some Opinions Fellen Horse Training 5 11-24-2008 03:27 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0