They are circumstances beyond her control and I don't blame her but I am still frustrated. I am moving away from home for college in the second week of December. I leased him out because I can't really afford to board two horses while I am in college plus I don't have the time. Now, in the middle of the process of getting an apartment rented and all the stuff that comes with moving away from home, I have to figure something out for Roma. He can stay home, my friend boards at my house for free in exchange for care and cleaning so she will continue to do that. But I still need to lease him out and it is not prime horse riding weather so I expect it to take awhile (especially because he is mainly a trail horse).
I also need to decide if I want to move him with me, 2 hours away from home, when I move Gypsy. I don't plan to move Gypsy until January or possibly later so I have a bit to decide. I would prefer if I could lease him out close to where I will be living rather than close to my current house but if I couldn't lease him out soon enough there I would be stuck with paying board for 2 horses when I could be saving money to pay back interest on student loans.
I am just frustrated, so thank you to anybody that read this entire rant