haha, I love it! It made me think of some things I've learned from my phoebe girl:
1. Tractors and other heavy machinery is perfectly safe. Logs, however, are dangerous.
2. Bathing may be fun, but getting muddy is MORE fun!
3. Exercise time and snack time can be simultaneous!
4. Squeal loudly at boys you like, they LOVE it.
5. Don't go outside when it's windy, it makes everything come alive and try to kill you.
6. If that rug/dress makes your bum look big, just rip it off and leave it on the floor.
7. Don't buy shoes, have a nice man bring them to you and get your mum to pay for them!
8. Trees will not shelter you when it is raining. It is better to stand right out in the middle of a big, open field.
9. Braided hair will NEVER be last season
10. It is better to be fat and happy than toned and miserable.
~The most important lesson my horse ever taught me is how much I have left to learn~