If I WAS seeing him on the mainland in NM or TX or whatever I wouldnt even be hesitating right now. He would be in one of my stalls getting spoiled by my niece.
I do have the money for it, I just need to do more research and figure out costs, and whatnot to see what the whole picture would be like
I dunno. I guess time will be the deciding factor here. If he's still here when my PCS comes up then ill go from there. If he's adopted out or sponsored by a family by then....ill leave him here to live out his god given life.
But yes tiny....while there are SOME good families here that could give him a good life...i just don't see it happening. Theyre having a hard enough time getting all their other, younger horses adopted out that I don't think anybody will be adopting him.
But like sandy said also, I could sponsor him when I leave, but I dunno I just see him on my ranch giving rides to the little kiddos in my family haha.
Im loco. But im also leaving this up to time, fate and god.....and logic...hopefully lol