1) When I groom him he won't hold still for anything. He walks back and forth in the crossties and paws. Now I don't consider this lack of manners, I think it may be because we just moved to a new barn and plus the crossties have solid walls on both sides, so he can not see out. My friend's horse did this as well when they moved, but said he stopped after a while so we'll just have to see. (He did this a little before we moved so I don't know. Also I don't think he is in pain because sometimes he will hold still and other times he won't, just depends)
2) When I put his saddle on, same thing. Again, don't think it is pain because he is fine anywhere else and he is definitely not girthy.
3) When I put the bridle on, well really when I tighten the nose band and throat latch, he walks forward out of the crossties and rubs his nose on stuff and lets his curiosity get the best of him.
4) When I tighten the girth and I'm about to get on he walks forward or tries to graze. ONCE AGAIN, I don't think it's pain.
5) When I get on he starts walking off, before I'm even completely on.
If you guys have any input on these five problems please help me out. Thanks! :)
*By the way please note that this is the worst of his problems. He is an absolute joy and I love him more than you could imagine; wouldn't trade him for the world! =] He is the sweetest thing and is just great all around!