My head hurts
So on the 26th of June I agreed to buy this mare about 400 miles away. I told them I could not get her until the 15th of July as I would not be ready for her. Fine- I sent the deposit and we board until the 15th as agreed. I set out to book a shipment (I don't have a trailer).
On the 6th of July I had an incredible deal for a shipment. However, they could not get her until the 24th. I ran it by the owner who agreed that'd be fine as long as I paid that week's board as well. Fine, ok. Two days later, that shipper cancelled on me... I let the seller know.
So here I am thinking I have lots of time to get a good deal on shipping (at least until the 24th, since it was ok on the 6th) when the seller texts me the 14th saying they filled her stall and she needs to go by Friday. They were "under the impression she'd be gone the 15th". WHAT? Earlier this month the 24th is ok and now it's not?!
I understand they can't hold her forever. But anyone that's had one shipped will tell you you're more or less on te shippers schedule, even if you are paying top dollar.
So now I have no idea what is going to happen. Hopefully I can get a shipper by Friday (yeah, right). It's a complete mess!
Just thought I'd rant a little. Buying kinda sucks!
Posted via Mobile Device