The Official "Hurtin' Albertan" Thread! - Page 10
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

The Official "Hurtin' Albertan" Thread!

This is a discussion on The Official "Hurtin' Albertan" Thread! within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

Like Tree132Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    01-31-2013, 10:45 AM
  #91
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBEventer    
I'm to lazy to go through the thread. Has there been a date set? I might be able to swing a few days off and a plane ticket if someone will adopt me for a weekend!

don't tease.. I could totally work it out for us to stay at a friends place in calgary for a weekend !
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    01-31-2013, 10:48 AM
  #92
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evansk    
Dont tease.. I could totally work it out for us to stay at a friends place in calgary for a weekend !
No tease! I am dead serious! I will swing a weekend trip no problem if I have enough notice
JustDressageIt likes this.
     
    01-31-2013, 11:40 AM
  #93
Trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBEventer    
No tease! I am dead serious! I will swing a weekend trip no problem if I have enough notice
That would be awesome! We also will have tons of room at Tiffs place for everyone.
I think we're going with a warm month so June or July-ish?
Does anyone have a preference for which month?
     
    01-31-2013, 11:44 AM
  #94
Green Broke
Oh sure, be that way! Plunking it in the middle of show season

I gotta check the HTNB schedule and have a discussion with my bank account and fiance and i'll let you know what weekends work for me. I'm excited!!
     
    01-31-2013, 11:50 AM
  #95
Trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBEventer    
Oh sure, be that way! Plunking it in the middle of show season

I gotta check the HTNB schedule and have a discussion with my bank account and fiance and i'll let you know what weekends work for me. I'm excited!!
LOL
Well, if I can't show, no one can!!

If you fly into Edmonton or Calgary, someone will be able to get you from either one, I'm sure. So there won't be any taxi expenses. Hotel expenses. (No excuses. )
     
    01-31-2013, 11:52 AM
  #96
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSArabians    
LOL
Well, if I can't show, no one can!!

If you fly into Edmonton or Calgary, someone will be able to get you from either one, I'm sure. So there won't be any taxi expenses. Hotel expenses. (No excuses. )
Good god... I just checked the eventing calander for this year... I haven't looked yet and wow I wish I didn't
     
    01-31-2013, 11:56 AM
  #97
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBEventer    
Good god... I just checked the eventing calander for this year... I haven't looked yet and wow I wish I didn't
but... You should! In July! I'll be calgary from the 5th to the 15th!
     
    01-31-2013, 12:06 PM
  #98
Green Broke
There are two big events July 3 and 13

I can do the end of June. After that though I don't have a spare weekend until September. July and August are slammed with clinics, horse trials and jumper shows.
     
    01-31-2013, 12:07 PM
  #99
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBEventer    
There are two big events July 3 and 13

I can do the end of June. After that though I don't have a spare weekend until September. July and August are slammed with clinics, horse trials and jumper shows.
Might be back in Calgary in September for the Master's Tournament @ Spruce Meadows..?
     
    01-31-2013, 12:09 PM
  #100
Trained
We could always do TWO meet ups... Summer and Fall... Just sayin'.
Ray MacDonald likes this.
     



Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"The Official Chinga Photo Thread" ChingazMyBoy Horse Pictures 11 03-28-2011 12:52 AM
"eHorsez" Official Request Thread! DressageIsToDance Horse Artwork 25 07-26-2010 09:32 PM
The official "Brag About Your Goat" Thread! ilovemyPhillip Farm Animals 26 02-22-2010 11:33 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0