The Official "Hurtin' Albertan" Thread! - Page 22
   

       The Horse Forum > Keeping and Caring for Horses > Horse Talk

The Official "Hurtin' Albertan" Thread!

This is a discussion on The Official "Hurtin' Albertan" Thread! within the Horse Talk forums, part of the Keeping and Caring for Horses category

    Like Tree132Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        04-25-2013, 12:57 PM
      #211
    Weanling
    I think I can try and make it that weekend.

    It might be the same weekend as a rodeo down here I help with and will be murdered if I miss, but hopefully not. I can only imagine the entertainment this group can provide.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        04-25-2013, 01:11 PM
      #212
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fulford15    
    .....Anyone wanna car pool? That's quite the drive for moi
    I can probably drive up the night before and meet you at Newbrook where I'm at currently - that's about three hours south of Fort Mac just off Highway 63.
    Then we can leave one or the other vehicles parked at my moms and take one down - if you can stay a day or two!
         
        04-25-2013, 01:15 PM
      #213
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DieselPony    
    I think I can try and make it that weekend.

    It might be the same weekend as a rodeo down here I help with and will be murdered if I miss, but hopefully not. I can only imagine the entertainment this group can provide.
    This will be way more fun! Probably more trouble, but way more fun.
         
        04-25-2013, 01:18 PM
      #214
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shropshirerosie    
    My in-laws arrive on June 22nd from the UK, so I can't make that. Darn it.

    Can you fix the date and location for next years Albertan & Sask get together now? Hopefully this date will work for most people this year, and we can repeat it with me in attendance next year.
    Ugh, what timing.
    BUT... We may be doing another one in Sept for all the people that can't make it due to show season!
    Shropshirerosie likes this.
         
        04-25-2013, 02:27 PM
      #215
    Yearling
    If only I wasn't spending so much on vets lately. Maybe I will aim for next year haha.
         
        04-25-2013, 02:30 PM
      #216
    Showing
    I might be getting a trailer, so hold a pen for me, Tiff! Ronan might have no idea what the hell non-arena riding is...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Muppetgirl likes this.
         
        04-25-2013, 02:33 PM
      #217
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JustDressageIt    
    I might be getting a trailer, so hold a pen for me, Tiff! Ronan might have no idea what the hell non-arena riding is...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I was just going to ask if you were going to make it! I jus got my trailer a month or so ago.....I actually thought about this weekend when I was looking at the size of the tack room!!!! I'm going to camp in there!!

    Oh yes and hold a pen for me too!!!
         
        04-25-2013, 02:48 PM
      #218
    Trained
    We will have to get a confirmation number closer to the date so we can get enough stuff for supper, etc but I know we have me, Tiff, Muppet, JDI, and Kelly (M2Geldings) for sure.

    Lynn, I think is and Fulford.
    Countryryder?
    Koolio?
    BlueMonday?
    JavaLover?
    Cogirl4753?
    Jumanji?
    Bubbleslove?
    Paintedpasutres?
    BCTazzie?
    Hailey1203?
    Glynnis?
    LisaG?
    NBEventer?
    Evansk?
    Blush?

    All expressed interest but then we sort of let the thread die for a bit..LOL
    And eventually I'm going to have to put real names to usernames - I don't wanna go around calling Muppets or Geldings! LOL
    xxdanioo and Muppetgirl like this.
         
        04-25-2013, 02:48 PM
      #219
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Muppetgirl    
    I was just going to ask if you were going to make it! I jus got my trailer a month or so ago.....I actually thought about this weekend when I was looking at the size of the tack room!!!! I'm going to camp in there!!

    Oh yes and hold a pen for me too!!!
    Don't forget we're getting Allie drunk and duck taping her to Flash while he does his reining spins.
    Muppetgirl likes this.
         
        04-25-2013, 02:51 PM
      #220
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shropshirerosie    
    My in-laws arrive on June 22nd from the UK, so I can't make that. Darn it.
    I'm sure they would love to spend time at a rodeo

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xxdanioo    
    If only I wasn't spending so much on vets lately. Maybe I will aim for next year haha.
    Where are you? Wouldn't cost much if we could share!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WSArabians    


    And eventually I'm going to have to put real names to usernames - I don't wanna go around calling Muppets or Geldings! LOL
    Nope, Muppet has to remain Muppet, others may change but not Muppet.

    Put me down as a definite maybe,
    Muppetgirl likes this.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    "The Official Chinga Photo Thread" ChingazMyBoy Horse Pictures 11 03-27-2011 11:52 PM
    "eHorsez" Official Request Thread! DressageIsToDance Horse Artwork 25 07-26-2010 08:32 PM
    The official "Brag About Your Goat" Thread! ilovemyPhillip Farm Animals 26 02-22-2010 10:33 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0