So three weeks ago, my husband had gotten an e-mail from a school in AZ stating that they wanted our resumes'; now, we had totally forgotten\dismissed this school as we hadn't heard from the school since April when my DH had first sent an inquiry about the teaching position they had available. Well, turns out they had the teaching postion, and a horse training position available. So we thought, why not? We filled everything out, and sent it on it's way, and waited.
Well, yesterday, we went through 2 hours of a phone conference call, and at the end of it they said if we wanted to come, they would have us!
I am sooooooooooooo pumped! I will be working with the school's horses, and helping the kids learn how to ride, etc...and it's a Christian school, so I can minister to the kids as well. We are getting everything set, mapping out our 'trail' and hoping to hit the road by July 30th.