Well we got some bad news :( The realtor called Tom up this morning, said she heard from the landlords and they have having trouble getting their other home. Not sure if they can't get a loan OR if it's going to take a while to close. :roll: So as of right now it's a 50/50 that we'll get the house :(
As if the past 24 hours couldn't get any worse, this had to happen.
Well hopefully we'll still be able to meet with them tonight and discuss things.
And you're so right Dumas, if this doesn't work out, then it just wasn't meant to be, and that another, better property will turn up. :)
I'll keep my head up, but i'm just so bummed out about it.
that's the attitude I was hoping you would have! Keep your head up! Some times God puts us on hold for a bit to tie up loose ends that we didn't even realize we had. Maybe the timing isn't right yet. I still hope you end up getting it or something even better. I know from experience it is not easy living with other folks. Hang in there!
Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Don't be afraid or discouraged by the size of the task, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.